Judge.me Product Reviews , 리뷰 28,176개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2017년 7월 10일에 편집됨

Not a bad app in regards to features and use, however this one app increaed my page load time by 5.4 seconds. (waiting for cdn.judge.me)

Test on pingdom.com with app - 8.26 seconds,
Test on pingdom.com after removing app - 1.23 seconds

In the internet of today that is an astronomical increase, and makes this app entirely unusable for any store. Suggest everyone test to make sure that this doesn't keep occurring

Trendsolar
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 22일
2023년 11월 1일

I did a few tests and each time the name was automatically changed on the reviews. Why??

Kaplumbaya
프랑스
앱 사용 기간 대략 23시간
2023년 9월 18일

Great customer support.
However, it was no good for us as they don't allow you to change star shape from rounded to hard edges. So it has a pretty cheap look and feel to it. Perhaps good for dropshipping stores but not higher end products.

Pixie Wing
뉴질랜드
앱 사용 기간 5일
답글 Judge.me개 2023년 9월 23일

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback.

The star shapes bare Judge.me branding so we don't support changing it from rounded to hard edges by default. However, it can be achieved with Javascript and CSS.

If you're feeling technical or have a developer with you, we're very happy to share with you some tips and tricks to make this happen.

2022년 3월 9일에 편집됨

Wish the app had a better UI and customization in the emails. The support is extremely helpful. Recommend it. EDIT: Make the app more customizable. Terrible customization.

Hystar
앱 사용 기간 7일
2023년 4월 14일

I signed up for Judge.me and immediately had issues with the formatting of the reviews on our PDPs. It is now the third day in a row where they claim to fix the issues, I check later, and the issues are still there or now exist somewhere else. Giving them another chance before I switch to a different app.

Roam Tags
앱 사용 기간 7일
답글 Judge.me개 2023년 5월 24일

Thank you for giving us another chance to work with your store. Our team lead has reached out and will make sure the issue is fully resolved.

Looking forward to continue growing with you!

2019년 5월 19일에 편집됨

I had to remove this app because it took away all my previous Yopto Reviews and I have asked support to put back my reviews.

African Bargains