Judge.me Product Reviews , 리뷰 26,214개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 31일

Customer Service is a bit hard to find as the only way is an email buried at the bottom of the help page but the real human help is on point.

Juniper & Maple
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 8개월
2024년 1월 26일

I haven't been using the app long enough to make an evaluation, but so far it seems to function as advertised.

Glitzie
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2024년 2월 1일

Initial impression is good. Very helpful support for import set-up, but needed intervention to remove duplicate reviews that were imported. Import function shouldn't allow duplicates without a warning. Waiting for reply about displaying rating on collections. On product pages, its fine, but not showing on collections yet. Main reason for switch is to show reviews on google shopping, this is looking pretty good so far....

Mon Bijoux
영국
앱 사용 기간 14일
2024년 1월 15일

I would rate it a 5, but the app is a bit tricky to understand. lots of crazy steps, but it's good for what I need.

Wild Pine & Company
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
2024년 1월 8일

The coustomer-service is 5-stars! And the app overall is great!

ONE think I'd like to be changed is the limit of 30 letters at a time when changing a review.
Often when I import reviews from AliExpress the translation gets twisted. That's why this correction would be needed. That is the only negative thing in my opinion! :)

Floppy™ Sverigetofflan
스웨덴
앱 사용 기간 3개월
2023년 12월 21일

Kudos to Abderrahman, for his prompt response to our request. However, it would be more advantageous if there could be another means to obtain a verified badge from customers who write their evaluations directly on the website rather than sending an email back and forth.

Glance Cosmetics
아랍에미리트
앱 사용 기간 3개월
2024년 1월 15일

A pretty good app, although with some imperfections in terms of user experience. However, I've shared my issues with Soufiane, and he resolved them in less than 10 minutes, very kindly, providing excellent customer service.

IMAGINA
스페인
앱 사용 기간 5일
2023년 12월 19일

The app does the job. The user admin isn't the most friendly and extremely dated in terms of the UI/UX

Paws on Pause
아랍에미리트
앱 사용 기간 8개월
2023년 12월 15일

Works great. Interface could honestly be MUCH better, but once you figure it out, it works. Customer service is very strong and responsive - unlike competitor St*mped, which is what made us go with Judge. Shout out to Vic for being esp helpful. Admittedly this is a high four-star.

VentureBoard