Judge.me Product Reviews , 24 079 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
2. februar 2024

I have tried to get a refund for 6 months of unauthorized charges, when I contact them they balmed Shopify, now Shopify is tying to get in touch with them and all we get are crickets, I never authorized any charges for the last 6+ months and on top of that my store has been deactivated for the last two years!! Quick on charging your credit card but not as much when you have a complain about billing, I have been waiting for a refund for months now, hopfully someone will respond to our emails now...

Sigrid & Co.
Over 2 år bruker appen
Judge.me svarte 13. februar 2024

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you're having a delay with the 6-month refund. It's never pleasant to have to wait for a refund.

However, when checked, we weren't able to find a previous conversation on this. We could also only find 1 payment event, which was from a trial so there was no charge for it.

Our team has sent you a follow-up email. Please feel free to reply to us anytime. We're more than happy to investigate this further for you.

17. januar 2024

This app is terrible, i imported all of my Etsy reviews and only 2 of them show up and they don't even show properly.
When I try to contact the about it the screen freezes. Completely useless

SparkLifePlanners
Storbritannia
5 måneder bruker appen
Judge.me svarte 19. januar 2024

Hi there,

We're very sorry to hear that you're having issues importing your Etsy reviews. Upon checking, it seems the reviews have been imported, but as Store reviews, which is why they didn't show on your product page.

Our team has sent you an email with the next step to import these reviews to their correct products. We'll also check with you why the Chat function is not working on your store. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Redigert 23. januar 2024

Customer service is poor,
Chat takes too long to respond.

UPDATE DOWNGRADING TO 1 STAR: Honestly, I should have tried another app,
the customer service continues to be slow. Now I am getting random request from judge me team for collaborator access for installing some widget that I never asked for.
Manual review request in the new version doesn't work and have to sue some other link to send reviews.

Do not fall for the 5-star reviews for this app.

Wandertooties
De forente arabiske emirater
Judge.me svarte 25. januar 2024

Hi there,

We understand how valuable your time is, and we sincerely apologize for the delay when checking your cases. We will make sure to inform you every step of the investigation.

To follow up with your concern, we have deployed an update for our new version and the manual review request setting should work normally on that version now.

For the collaborator request, you're right. We should have been clearer in our messages. Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to work on the suggestions.

13. desember 2023

don't use it will ruined your sales

Sand&Sand
5 måneder bruker appen
Judge.me svarte 12. januar 2024

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that your sales were affected.

Our integration with Shop App is activated by default when you install the app, but it's possible to disable the sync within our settings.

Our team has shared with you the steps to do so. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help to get your sales up and running.

25. november 2023

They changed my settings without our permission

Hi-Lyfe
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
12. oktober 2023

Unresponsive customer service over what seems a simple fix. 2 inquires and nothing. Moving to another app, waste of my time.

Horizon Sports and Outdoors
Judge.me svarte 16. oktober 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

Last week, we had an issue with our chat/email platform and didn't manage to respond to your queries on time. We are very sorry for that.

But let us assure you that our support team is always available 24/7 and we will try our best to reply to any questions as fast as we can.

3. oktober 2023

this app was doing great for my site until it started creating false reviews. it was generating bad reviews about my products. had to uninstall. don't recommend

Speakpure
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Judge.me svarte 9. oktober 2023

Hi there,

We're very sorry to hear that you've got bad reviews.

While bad reviews are unavoidable while running an online store, if they are not from actual customers, there are a couple of ways to prevent them.

We offer the Web reviews restriction where you can limit the ability to leave a review to customers who receive a review request only.

Or on the Awesome plan, you can enable our Spam filter to block out spammers.

Our team has reached out to discuss both options to see which will work best for your store. Hope to hear back soon!

22. september 2023

THIS IS NOT FREE! You have to pay to add your logo to emails or it will have a base template saying "add logo here" sent to your customers.

Lux Games
Storbritannia
Judge.me svarte 23. september 2023

Hi there!

Maybe there is a confusion here.

Our four default email templates are completely free to use. In these default templates, we get the logo from your store automatically or you can upload the logo to Shopify and send us the URL.

Our custom template is available on the Awesome plan ($15/month) and gives you more customization options.

If you're looking to send review requests that have your logo and match your branding, the default templates will suffice. If you're looking to collect store reviews instead of product reviews, the custom template would work best.

Our team has reached out to clear out this concern, hope to reconnect and welcome you back soon!

27. desember 2023

One of the worst app ever. After installing this, my seo dropdown and it leaves its remaining codes in the web which slow the proformance and down the seo of the web.

PakBree
Pakistan
Rundt 1 time bruker appen
Judge.me svarte 12. januar 2024

Hi there, we're very sorry to hear that your SEO was affected.

We're more than happy to look into why this might be the case. Our support team has reached out to you to help with SEO and the remaining codes if any. Look forward to connecting and discussing the issue soon!

5. desember 2023