Judge.me Product Reviews

• 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12793 recensies
27 januari 2023

Great App, does everything I hoped for. Absolutely awesome customer service. Can't fault them. Thank you.

Koncept Art A.I.
Ierland
27 januari 2023

Very good customer services. I'm new to the judge.me and have had a lot of questions to ask. The staff is very patient, professional and gave satisfied answers quickly.

SHEKKIN GEARS
Hongkong SAR van China
27 januari 2023

I was overwhelmed with which review app to select during the migration process to shopify and I'm very satisfied that I chose Judge.me. This app is top notch. The customer service and support is amazing and I was able to transfer all of my reviews (thousands) from my Etsy shop with ease! Highly Recommend!

Brizbazaar
26 januari 2023

The customer service very helpful, they guided me in all the process of setting up my reviews and making it look nice.

Luvglasses
26 januari 2023

Ajuda muito em minha loja, mudei de tema e precisei do suporte que prontamente me atendeu e me ajudou a resolver meu problema, muito satisfeita com o aplicativo.

lojalaizon.com.br
Brazilië
26 januari 2023

This app works brilliantly. So many customisable options. The support team are fantastic, and managed to fine tune a few things for me in such a fast turn around (on the public holiday too).

Trigahex
Australië
26 januari 2023

Very good app for importing reviews that is also simple to use! The customer service is excellent, and the responses are quick.

Bullwash
26 januari 2023

customer service was very helpful and helped me with everything that I needed. thanks again for all your help!

EntireFlight LLC
26 januari 2023

great customer service and quality app. I have used the customer service twice and they have fixed my issues within minutes.

Manifestie
26 januari 2023

Best customer service ever, dude even fixed some stuff on my store! Joseph is the Goat, give him a raise lol

snugglepawz