Avaliações (30.796)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
21 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for providing detailed and kind guidance on all the issues. Since I'm not a native English speaker, I get nervous when problems arise. However, you provided such detailed instructions that I was able to solve the problem right away, which made me very happy! Please continue to be a great app.
Thank you.

Yopokki US
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
28 de maio de 2024

I was having trouble with adding the review stars to the product card and Hoang was able to help me and get it done within a few minutes. Thank you!

I also got help from Brian and he was super helpful in getting my reviews to import. Thanks!

Grounded Revival
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
5 de junho de 2024

GG Equine has been using Judge.me for about a year now. It's a bit of a learning curve, but it's also for the most part very intuitive. The support team is very quick, which helps bridge the learning gaps. The ability to schedule out review requests and tailor them by product is incredibly valuable to us. We have been using the Awesome plan, which has been worth every penny for the number, quality, and versatility of the reviews we've gotten.

GG Equine
10 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 25 de junho de 2024

The support's excellent - always responsive and helpful. Abderrahman and the team have been very supportive. UPDATE 25/6: Today I returned with a request and - once again - Abderraham was brilliant: he made a few bespoke adjustments to the review display options and helped me resolve an issue outside of his scope - he didn't make the change. Still, he pointed me in the right direction and that was very helpful. I can recommend this app without fear of contradiction.

Haith's Bird Food
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
23 de maio de 2024

I've had nothing but good experiences with this app. It works as it is supposed to and customer service is always ready to help with any trouble I have. Would highly recommend.

Nettie's Craft Brownies
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
7 de julho de 2024

Amazing customer service! All my questions were answered quickly and my store looks great with the tweaks they were able to make. Thank you!

Madame Lemy
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
24 de junho de 2024

The best app out there with extensive free features, even better on their well priced plan. No matter if you're paying or not, they do have the best customer service that can possibly exist. Problems get resolved within MINUTES.

[not] made to last
Austrália
11 meses usando o app
27 de junho de 2024

I was having some issues (user error!) and reached out for help. Leandro was absolutely incredible! He got the issues resolved quickly and it was absolutely perfect. I went back and asked questions and he was so kind and helpful. Absolutely pleased with my experience!

Outlaw Apparel
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
17 de maio de 2024

From the moment I integrated Judge.me into my Shopify store, I've been nothing short of amazed by the positive impact it has had on my business. This app has been a game-changer in enhancing the trustworthiness of my online store, which is crucial in today’s competitive e-commerce landscape. The ability to showcase genuine customer reviews has directly contributed to a noticeable increase in conversion rates and customer engagement.

Purse Maison
Filipinas
Quase 4 anos usando o app
24 de abril de 2024

I am using the free version of the Judge Me app on our Shopify store. I love that Judge Me automatically forwards emails to our customers (which I have been able to customise) to remind them to write a review for the product they have purchased. We get a good result from these emails with over 50 verified reviews to date. I have found their customer service to be helpful on the few occasions I have needed to contact them.

Stewarts Menswear