Judge.me Product Reviews , 26.284 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app for social proof. Lots of options with widgets and overall great customer service within installing the app on to do versions of Shopify, very happy.

EverElling™
Quase 2 anos usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

Amazing job Felix did helping us import our reviews from another app did it in literally 5 minutes, had judgeme now for almost 2 years, and always been a great customer service experience and super quick. highly recommend this app to any store that cares about their reviews

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
29 de janeiro de 2024

Judge.me is such an easy app to use and has fitted in with my store seamlessly. On the very rare times I've needed help the customer service has been excellent. Speedy, professional and they knew how to help.

By the Brook Creations
Reino Unido
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
11 de janeiro de 2024

I've been using Judge.me on 6 shopify stores for a few years now. The app is great and so is their customer service. Victor was especially helpful with using the custom forms option. Highly recommended!

Bulk Party Supplies
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
25 de janeiro de 2024

Blown away with the level of support. Cassiano, Gena, Christian, Ben and Victor are all stars. The product took me some time to learn how to navigate, but the latest redesign took it to the next level and made everything a lot clearer and cleaner. Pricing is UNBEATABLE. Judge.me, please don't get greedy on us! This is exactly what I need as a small business owner.

Melina
7 meses usando o app
15 de janeiro de 2024

Wonderful service and excellent support. Answered and fixed our two issues within minutes. Easy to follow instructions: clear and concise. Wonderful product overall and very happy with the results we hav been receiving.

ColdTherapy.us
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
7 de abril de 2024

This app was super easy to set up, and it was so easy to import my reviews from the Shopify Reviews app that is being discontinued. Their support team helped me fix the way it showed up on my website really quickly. Everything was seamless and is working well - super impressed!

Flat Out Feasts
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
23 de janeiro de 2024

Judge.me is a great addition to my store, adding verified trust to my customers. Every question by the Judge.me staff is answered quickly and thoroughly. I definitely highly recommend Judge.me for any store owner.

Plata Chalkboards
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
23 de janeiro de 2024

Love this app! Works great, allows me to add reviews to my website from multiple sources. The customer support is always very helpful and friendly.

Earth Ahead
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2024

"I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Felix from customer support, and I am beyond impressed with the level of service he provided. Felix is not only knowledgeable but also extremely dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction. He tackled my issue with efficiency and patience, going above and beyond to make sure everything was resolved to my satisfaction. His friendly and professional demeanor made the entire experience enjoyable. Felix is a true asset to the customer support team, and I want to express my gratitude for his outstanding assistance. Thank you, Felix, for your exceptional support!"

SUMMITHIFI-USA