Judge.me Product Reviews , 27.831 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
7 de maio de 2024

Judge.me has been AWESOME. Every time I need something done they have been so quick to helping me. For example, I wanted the review carousel and star reviews on certain pages, and was not able to do so myself. I reached out to customer service and they do it within minutes. Our reviews have significantly increased and even sales. Thank you judge.me!

Golden Valley Farms
3 meses usando o app
25 de abril de 2024

I love the prompt and professional service I received from Judge.me representative Brian. He set me up and walked me through what I needed to do. Best Service!! Thank you!!!!

Amaru Aromatherapy
Canadá
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
10 de abril de 2024

As a novice ecommerce store owner, nothing seems to be intuitive. So I contacted the Judge.me Customer Chat Line. I was fortunate to reach Rodrigo, who helped me to eliminate a duplication that was appearing on my product customer review request.

In addition, Rodrigo provided me a link that should be very help in collecting much need reviews for my products. Thanks again Rodrigo.

Health Tracker Products.com
28 de abril de 2024

I'm brand new to JudgeMe, so still getting used to the platform, but what I can say is that I'm blown away by the customer service so far. It's so refreshing to have help in real time.

There has ALWAYS been someone who answers my questions right away.

No crazy AI bots trying to act human or an autoresponder reply saying how important my questions and business are and they'll get back to me in 3 business days.

So grateful for an app that actually has old-school customer support.

Gentle Nudges
12 de abril de 2024

The best Shopify review app there is. Great features (even on the free plan) and the live chat were very fast, able to fix my issue promptly, and explained how to do it.

Dice Dragons
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
20 de março de 2024

There's a reason why Judge.me is rated #1. Their reviewing platform is top notch, and what I really like is that they DO NOT mess with which reviews are displayed, but simultaneously CAN ONLY verify reviews, so it makes it where it's a joint effort to keep authenticity and transparency to the customer. When a customer clicks on the review, they're up front of the functionality the store has vs their role in reviewing, which just leads to increased sales due to growing an authentic audience.

Their support team is also amazing. The four or five times I've reached out about different things (small questions, or problems we run into), the team was quick to answer and is always friendly! Never had anything go unsolved.

Game Crave Tournament Store
8 meses usando o app
14 de abril de 2024

Brian in the support team responded quickly to my enquiry and helped to fix my integration when we relaunched our website really quickly. Great knowledge and clear help - wish all help on apps was as good as this! Recommend using.

Duffle&Co
Nova Zelândia
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
21 de abril de 2024

This app has really enabled our website to capture and display reviews from our customers, in a better way then many other review apps. The support staff are really helpful and there when you need them and would recommend to anyone that wants a review app for their shopify website!

Envy Bathrooms Ltd
Reino Unido
26 de março de 2024

So far, so good! I just installed this app a few months ago and it's been a great experience so far. We don't get a ton of e-commerce traffic (working on it!) but we do get reviews here and there thanks to the Judge.me app. Their tech support crew is super fast and friendly and the app is affordable which is important bc software fees really add up! The review request emails are customizable and easy to set up. I would recommend this app for sure.

HYCH: Heat You Can Handle
8 meses usando o app
20 de fevereiro de 2024

We used judge.me for a while, then switched to another review app that had other features integrated. We are back with judge.me as support has been really helpful and it allows us to incentivize people to provide reviews right in the app. We are really happy with this product.

IntyEssentials.com