Judge.me Product Reviews , 24.520 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
24 de dezembro de 2023

Fantastic app, very impressed with the features. Even the free plan is great, but the paid version takes it to the next level!

Amazing customer service also, especially from Ann, who has been extremely helpful.

10/10 would recommend!

Ancient Art Prints
Reino Unido
10 meses usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2024

Great app!
I had a problem posting reviews and Han was very helpful and I had the issue solved in less than 5 minutes.
The app works great and my customers have the chance to rate us. This is also very helpful to new customers.

ECTA-3 | paper · design · print
Espanha
12 meses usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

We were looking for a solution to automate reviews with lots of features.
Judge.me provides everything you need to do this and more. It is highly recommended.

Relaxus Professional
Canadá
7 meses usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

As ALWAYS excellent support :: quick response :: expert responce :: professional and polite. And the product is the best one around by long strides.
Kim Emanuel
Luminance Skincare

Luminance Skincare
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
23 de janeiro de 2024

Excellent Support. Wonderful App. Would recommend this for any new business!

NORTH RIVER OUTDOORS
Mais de 6 anos usando o app
24 de janeiro de 2024

Hakima was super helpful. I had placed reviews in a group by mistake and she found it and helped me solve it quickly.

Uba
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
20 de janeiro de 2024

every single time I needed they were super helpful and sorted out the issue. They make everything look so simple. I've had other review apps and so far this is the best one in every single way.

SDS WOMAN
Reino Unido
4 meses usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

Great support!
Google search had a sudden problem validating some review code. I contacted support through the Shopify app, they responded quickly and fixed the problem directly.

The ADDVISOR by SmartAdditions, Inc.
11 meses usando o app
27 de dezembro de 2023

Not only does the product work just as intended and flawlessly and probably the best in what it does, but their customer support is above and beyond, very responsive, very helpful, and would solve your issue almost immediately. Thank you Abderrahman for the support!

Petriotics
Líbano
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
2 de fevereiro de 2024

I have tried to get a refund for 6 months of unauthorized charges, when I contact them they balmed Shopify, now Shopify is tying to get in touch with them and all we get are crickets, I never authorized any charges for the last 6+ months and on top of that my store has been deactivated for the last two years!! Quick on charging your credit card but not as much when you have a complain about billing, I have been waiting for a refund for months now, hopfully someone will respond to our emails now...

Sigrid & Co.
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Judge.me deixou uma resposta 13 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you're having a delay with the 6-month refund. It's never pleasant to have to wait for a refund.

However, when checked, we weren't able to find a previous conversation on this. We could also only find 1 payment event, which was from a trial so there was no charge for it.

Our team has sent you a follow-up email. Please feel free to reply to us anytime. We're more than happy to investigate this further for you.