Avaliações (30.620)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de julho de 2024

I am really happy about judge.me! The support is kind and so fast, the ux is great and the price also affordable. What could i ask for more? :)

Elliwear
Alemanha
Quase 4 anos usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

We have been using this app for a while, this time we wanted to update our templates to multilanguage, and while the instructions were clear, I had a few quesitons, and Gabriela was very responsive, respectful and knowledgeable. Get this app if you are considering it!

Closet Core Patterns
Canadá
Quase 6 anos usando o app
28 de junho de 2024

Thank you once again for assisting me. You were most helpful in resolving my issue. :)

Cheeky Physique
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
1 de julho de 2024

Victor has been amazing and helped me fix the margins on our app for the site. Would highly recommend, great customer service!

Alter Ego
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

Our experience with Judge.me has been really fantastic overall. We switched from another review app company about a year ago that was charging quite a bit more for seemingly fewer features and the transition was about as smooth as you could hope for. Each step of the way when I have needed to email support I have received prompt, expert advice that has helped me save time and focus on my business and not stress over apps.

Vital 4U®
8 meses usando o app
9 de junho de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Judge.me's customer support team, and I can't say enough good things about my experience. From the very beginning, their responsiveness and professionalism were evident.

I reached out with a few questions about integrating Judge.me with my e-commerce platform, and their support team was quick to respond. Not only did they provide clear and detailed answers, but they also offered additional tips to optimize the integration and get the most out of the app.

One of the standout moments was when I encountered a technical issue that I thought would take days to resolve. To my surprise, the support team jumped on it immediately and had everything sorted out within a few hours. Their technical expertise is impressive, and they communicated every step of the process so I was never left in the dark.

What truly sets Judge.me's support apart is their commitment to customer satisfaction. They went above and beyond to ensure all my concerns were addressed, and even followed up to make sure everything was working smoothly after the issue was resolved.

In a world where good customer support can be hard to come by, Judge.me has set a new standard. Their team is friendly, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about their customers. I highly recommend Judge.me not only for their fantastic app but also for their top-notch customer support. Thank you, Judge.me team, for making my experience so seamless and enjoyable!

Iris Essentials
Reino Unido
3 meses usando o app
23 de junho de 2024

I had some issues verifying the dang DKIM but I reached out to support and man, they were quick and fixed my issue like nothing! The whole experience from installation, to getting reviews, and their support is top notch! Way better than other platforms I have tried. Thank you Carlos for helping me out today.

SLEEP365®
12 meses usando o app
2 de julho de 2024

Speedy response to help with any issues. I had issues with showing the star rating on our collection page, and received a quick response and they went in and fixed it for me. Very happy with the support.

Andavi Swim
Austrália
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
4 de julho de 2024

App is easy to install and use and looks great! Customer service has been great so far - no issues. Really happy with this app.

The Beach Boutique | A Shop For Ocean Lovers
Reino Unido
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
20 de junho de 2024

Love this app!!!! So easy to use and intergrades with my site with ease. Sends out emails to review products automatically. Even has a marketing category that allows me to share special promotions or deals with my customers.

Leaning Oak Soaps