Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (29.199)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
29 de maio de 2024

There needs to be more ways to customize the coupon that is sent out using the app. There should be an option to apply it to certain collections only in case you have collections you don't want discounted (ie Clearance). Using a static coupon solves this, but then everyone can find that coupon using a coupon finder app, not just the person who leaves the review which defeats the purpose.

ChibiJay Shop
10 meses usando o app
Judge.me deixou uma resposta 3 de junho de 2024

Thank you for your feedback! While we may not be able to apply coupons to specific collections, we are able to apply static coupons that are set up for specific customer segments which should address your concerns. Our team has reached out with a number of suggestions on how you can do so. We hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any other issues and we will be available to help!

3 de junho de 2024

Support is not satisfaction for me.
Their solution is terrible.
App review widget was worked until a few hours, we can't add the widget and don't display now.
Also she is not so positive.

Büromöbel Plus
Alemanha
6 meses usando o app
Judge.me deixou uma resposta 6 de junho de 2024

We're sorry to hear about your frustrating experience here. We have escalated your issue to our Support Lead who will be taking over your case and is investigating this further. We would need your help to accept our collaborator request so that we can support you in resolving this issue. We look forward to hearing from you!

10 de junho de 2024

ho avuto un problema e sono stati rapidi nella sostituzione

bopishop
França
42 minutos usando o app
Data de edição: 3 de junho de 2024

Customer service is poor,
Chat takes too long to respond.

UPDATE DOWNGRADING TO 1 STAR: Honestly, I should have tried another app,
the customer service continues to be slow. Now I am getting random request from judge me team for collaborator access for installing some widget that I never asked for.
Manual review request in the new version doesn't work and have to sue some other link to send reviews.

Do not fall for the 5-star reviews for this app.

UPDATE
Customer support has been better since the first.
bring my review back to 3 star

Wandertooties
Emirados Árabes Unidos
6 meses usando o app

Hi there,

We understand how valuable your time is, and we sincerely apologize for the delay when checking your cases. We will make sure to inform you every step of the investigation.

To follow up with your concern, we have deployed an update for our new version and the manual review request setting should work normally on that version now.

For the collaborator request, you're right. We should have been clearer in our messages. Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to work on the suggestions.

14 de fevereiro de 2024

Well done

Omega McBride Brand
1 dia usando o app
25 de dezembro de 2023

The App seems great but I'm having a hard time for my actual reviews to show up.

Soulful Paws PDX
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue, sorry to hear that you're having a hard time showing the reviews.

Upon checking, it seems you have managed to show the reviews now. Great work!

In case you have any other difficulties while using the app, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team. We'd be more than happy to help.

25 de novembro de 2023

Its aight, but other aps have more control. You can't really regulate reviews on this app, not too user friendly. Definitely not as optimal as some of the back in the day review aps. Too much eye noise, too many menus for something which should be pretty simple and user easy. Lots of fancy bells and whistles. If you're into that kind of stuff, this app may be for you. If you're looking for something simple, bare bones, this ain't it. Customer service is good.

ZetaComposites
3 meses usando o app

Hi there,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. You're right, the app could have been simpler and easier to use.

And as a matter of fact, we have redesigned our entire UI to achieve that while still keeping all current features and adding new ones. In case you want to give this new version a go, we'd be thrilled to have you back!

26 de dezembro de 2023

Nice, but no multi-language support. They will tell you to install another app to to the transalation, but this is probably conflicting with the existing transaltion app on your Shopify Website and doesn't solve the problem with the emails to be sent to customers asking for reviews.
It's 2023 and multi-language support should not be a pain.
Please guys, improve your app.

WonderBèlle
Alemanha
3 dias usando o app
25 de janeiro de 2024

Great app and for free but it doesn't suit us because you can't send requests in multilanguage but you can translate the widget in multilanguage. There ıs a glitch I think. Anyway still it is one of the best option to start

Turku Kārums
Letônia
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
29 de abril de 2022

The app is great however it has limitations that need to be corrected. If you have many products and group the reviews Google Merchant will give you an error on the reviews and will not show them due to 'too big'. A workaround is to break the single XML file into multiple smaller files and submit it as a zip file which Google recommends and accepts.

Uniqfind