Judge.me Product Reviews , 26.333 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

FoodSt
Austrália
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
10 de abril de 2024

Funktioniert gut für uns. Kleine Anpassungen sind noch notwendig, aber sonst gut

PuriPet Petfood
Alemanha
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
18 de março de 2024

Well, the support is good, and the review process is straightforward. The main thing I don't like is that customers get a request for review every time they purchase until they finally write a review. I'd prefer they only get one request for each different product.

WellBean
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
25 de janeiro de 2024

gud

The Knotty Rope
Índia
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
7 de fevereiro de 2024

Pretty good. Some aspects can be confusing, but overall I'm pleased with it. The premium plan for review incentives is a little expensive in my opinion. Customer service/support is very helpful.

Kloc Fabrication
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
16 de fevereiro de 2024

The app has been a little challenging to use and import my old order history from Wix to Shopify.

Hakima was WONDERFUL !!! I cannot thank her enough. I have spoken to many Judge.me team members and none were able to help me over the 4 -5 week period of trying to transfer my old orders over to receive reviews on the new website. Hakima worked for hours with me to fix this major issue and she was so so helpful and knew exactly what to do. So many others had just sent me links to blog posts that were not helpful at all. I am very grateful for her determination and strong customer service skills !!!

I am also surprised that this issue was quite tricky to resolve as I am sure many people are in a similar situation.

Other than that issue the app seems user friendly for customers which is great.

Thankyou Hakima, I am so happy you could help me.

I L A + A V A
Austrália
7 meses usando o app
21 de fevereiro de 2024

Good customers support. Easy to navigate through.

Relaxing Shop
Dinamarca
6 meses usando o app
13 de março de 2024

So far, the app has been good. It's still early days since launching the website but I am impressed with the Support team. Their prompt responses has been great when needing assistance with something.

body pH
Reino Unido
4 meses usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

I haven't been using the app long enough to make an evaluation, but so far it seems to function as advertised.

Glitzie
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
21 de fevereiro de 2024

Muy cómodo poder automatizar las reviews. De inicio el plan gratuito es ideal. La atención al cliente excelente. Es algo muy importante en las herramientas digitales. Muy recomendable!

Ataraxia