Avaliações (30 650)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 11 de outubro de 2021

I use Judge.me to collect and manage customer reviews and display them on my site. It's very easy to use, and does the job well even on the free plan!

PreppedFRESH
Austrália
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Editado a 7 de abril de 2022

ABAKA COMPANY (ABAKA + CO)
UPDATE - 04/07/2022
The app doesn't allow you to upload your company logo if you are in the free plan. You have to upgrade to the Awesome Plan. I wish I would have known this before installing the app. It defeats the whole purpose when you can't even put our own logo. The email template has some generic photo of a letter "J" which looks awful when I sent an email to myself to test it. I just recently opened my store and still trying to figure out everything. I had a little problem with the review placement and Lam was there asking me if he can do anything for me. Customer service is great, very quick to respond. Very happy with this app so far and it's definitely a must have if you have an online store.

Abaka Company
11 months usando a aplicação
26 de abril de 2022

I am new with the app, but like what I see so far. I look forward to being able to provide a more complete rating!

NostalgicGift.com
10 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 21 de fevereiro de 2022

The free version is very limited. Colours in email template cannot be changed so you quickly understand you have to go to pro plan.
Also, the images in the emails don't show up correctly on Outlook making the email all messed up (the images are way too big).
Altough the customer support is amazing, I wouldn't recommend this app.

Elmoritz
França
9 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Judge.me 21 de fevereiro de 2022

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

We fix images on Outlook to extent possible, with custom rendering where possible.

Unfortunately the Outlook issue can not be solved 100% by anyone i.e. any review app. If a very large percentage of your users are using Outlook, we recommend sticking to the text based email templates.

Our support has been in touch to help optimize your Judge.me settings for your use case.

PJ

8 de dezembro de 2020

Bien ljfdnoeq Jsowljnfnvkxnxjcnkxjcyvkkjfh fjddnv ckdjdnv vjddvjsckds djidjc cjhcicks ckscjjivjdodcc d

X-BAR™
França
5 months usando a aplicação
22 de maio de 2022

Been using this app for quite some time now and was very happy with the service. However, recently they made a change to the application where only the initials of the reviewer are shown for unverified reviews. This is a challenge for us as we collect genuine reviews through whatsapp, but they are considered unverified by Judge.me. Hence only the initials are shown, and this brings down the credibility of the product page.

BorderTribe
Índia
4 months usando a aplicação
8 de fevereiro de 2023

I so far really like it. This App is super easy to use so far and I even got an email from an actual person saying they went and checked on my website to make sure it works so Thanks whomever you are!!! Lol

Bettermushrooms
3 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 19 de agosto de 2019

App doesn't support Review Widget Automatic Placement inside the Tab section. I am using Shoptimed theme and if I make any changes to the theme, Review widget gets duplicated or pop-up out of the tab section. The team has to disable automatic Review Widget placement and if I make any changes to the theme, I have to request the support team for manually placing the widget inside the tab section.

Boom Boom Gadgets France
2 months usando a aplicação
15 de outubro de 2020

amazing thank you so much....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

nexus
Filipinas
About 2 months usando a aplicação
24 de julho de 2022

Overall good app but lacking a lot in terms of visual customization. You need to add code to change the colors of simple things like the "write a review" and "submit" buttons, the email templates aren't very nice to look at either. But customer support has been good so far.

Rogue Lab