Judge.me Product Reviews , 24 540 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 december 2023

Gabriela was a huge help in helping me navigate integrating reviews onto my company site. She was prompt in her responses and very friendly as well! I would reccomend Judge.me to anyone looking for a review app for their site!

Spa Mine
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
24 januari 2024

i needed some tech help with customizing the style of the review widget and felix from the online support team was an amazing help, extremely quick and helped me with all the changes needed. perfect customer service! thank you so much again!

Georgia Mae
Australien
6 månader användning av appen
15 december 2023

Hey there!
Just wanted to share my fantastic experience with the Judge.me app. Recently, I ran into a bug that was causing some bad user experiences, and I reached out to their support team. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly they tackled the issue and got it fixed in no time! This app definitely deserves a thumbs up!

Customizeaf™
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
5 december 2023

Judge.me - A Must-Have Review App!

Judge.me has completely revolutionized how I manage customer reviews for my business. This app is an absolute game-changer!

Firstly, the user-friendly interface makes navigation a breeze, even for tech novices. It's intuitive and well-organized.

The automated review collection process is a standout feature. It seamlessly integrates with my online store, sending review requests to customers post-purchase. The customization options for email templates allow for a personalized touch.

What sets Judge.me apart is its feature-rich platform. Stunning review widgets, robust moderation tools, and SEO optimization have significantly improved my online presence.

Customer support is exceptional - responsive and dedicated to user satisfaction.

In conclusion, Judge.me is a must-have app for businesses seeking trust, online visibility, and customer engagement. Don't hesitate; it's an investment that pays off with increased sales and a stellar reputation. I wholeheartedly recommend Judge.me!

TattooMed
Nederländerna
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Redigerat 25 januari 2024

We have been using this app for a while now and are actually very excited about it. It works very well and has many integrations and options. The support is also fast, friendly and good. We had some troubles and was looking for days with the support. Now we figured out the problem and everything works normal. Thank you so much!

Battl Victory Records
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
4 januari 2024

Great product. Has made a big difference to our sales. Great on-line support.

GearHooks Ltd
Storbritannien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
29 januari 2024

Jess from the Support team has been helpful! Easy and fast communication when needed. App works well.

Freezeframe
Australien
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
24 december 2023

Fantastic app, very impressed with the features. Even the free plan is great, but the paid version takes it to the next level!

Amazing customer service also, especially from Ann, who has been extremely helpful.

10/10 would recommend!

Ancient Art Prints
Storbritannien
10 månader användning av appen
19 januari 2024

Great app!
I had a problem posting reviews and Han was very helpful and I had the issue solved in less than 5 minutes.
The app works great and my customers have the chance to rate us. This is also very helpful to new customers.

ECTA-3 | paper · design · print
Spanien
12 månader användning av appen
23 januari 2024

Highly recommend! The technical support was quick, efficient, and available. Everything you expect from a technical team. Moreover, they were more than professional as they sought a solution for us to a problem that did not depend solely on Judge.me. Another huge thank you to the entire team!

Candibox