Judge.me Product Reviews , 24 211 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 3 januari 2024

I'm editing my review because we keep running into the same issue over and over of our comments disappearing from our product page every 2-3 days and it happens during the most inconvenient time when we have higher traffic coming to the site off of viral Tik Tok videos. I've requested the team have the rep that knows how to fix this leave a note on our account so that other reps that get our ticket know how to fix quickly. This issue has made us consider switching to another review app.

My Happy Flo
Mer än 2 år användning av appen

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear that the reviews disappeared during the most inconvenient time. Reviews play an important role in upselling a product so that shouldn't have happened.

As for the root cause of the issue, as we haven't had an official integration with the page builder you're using, the API/custom code they used to display our widgets can be a bit unstable, but that can be fixed with a few lines of code. We have noted this internally and also shared with you the fix.

Hope it helps!

25 november 2023

Its aight, but other aps have more control. You can't really regulate reviews on this app, not too user friendly. Definitely not as optimal as some of the back in the day review aps. Too much eye noise, too many menus for something which should be pretty simple and user easy. Lots of fancy bells and whistles. If you're into that kind of stuff, this app may be for you. If you're looking for something simple, bare bones, this ain't it. Customer service is good.

ZetaComposites
3 månader användning av appen

Hi there,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. You're right, the app could have been simpler and easier to use.

And as a matter of fact, we have redesigned our entire UI to achieve that while still keeping all current features and adding new ones. In case you want to give this new version a go, we'd be thrilled to have you back!

25 december 2023

The App seems great but I'm having a hard time for my actual reviews to show up.

Soulful Paws PDX
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue, sorry to hear that you're having a hard time showing the reviews.

Upon checking, it seems you have managed to show the reviews now. Great work!

In case you have any other difficulties while using the app, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team. We'd be more than happy to help.

26 december 2023

Nice, but no multi-language support. They will tell you to install another app to to the transalation, but this is probably conflicting with the existing transaltion app on your Shopify Website and doesn't solve the problem with the emails to be sent to customers asking for reviews.
It's 2023 and multi-language support should not be a pain.
Please guys, improve your app.

WonderBèlle
Tyskland
3 dagar användning av appen
26 oktober 2023

Just tried to install not working for me. then contacted not responding. I respect other peoples review, but waiting response. I will increase the review depend on funtionality. Thanks.

Jacobax
Sverige
3 månader användning av appen

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear that the installation didn't work well for you.

Upon checking, our team had replied to your emails. Hope they didn't end up in spam :(

But besides emails, we also have a live chat team 24/7. Please do feel free to reach us anytime.

23 oktober 2023

This app hasn't been the easiest to work with, but I'm making my way through. I initially hired a specialist to get me going and now learning my way through using the app. I just utilized their online chat help today 10/23 to get a csv file uploaded to initiate a manual review request. The agent was super helpful and he helped me get the task completed!

Peterson MADE
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
25 januari 2024

Great app and for free but it doesn't suit us because you can't send requests in multilanguage but you can translate the widget in multilanguage. There ıs a glitch I think. Anyway still it is one of the best option to start

Turku Kārums
Lettland
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
29 augusti 2023

I am basically satisfied with the functionality.
However, I am currently stuck with an issue regarding the correct reflection of edited review titles and anonymous names of reviewers on the online store, as per customer requests.
While I have received responses from customer support, their explanations frequently contradict each other. This has led both me and the customers to confusion about where the thread of problem-solving lies.
I believe that having the function to edit reviews from the dashboard without causing inconvenience to customers is essential, but it seems that this functionality is not working correctly. I requested the customers to take action to disapprove the edits, but even after taking the action that should revert the review to its original state, nothing seems to change.

Botarhythm - ボタリズムコーヒーロースターオンラインストア
Japan
6 månader användning av appen
8 september 2023

It doesn't offer much in the free plan, would have liked to remove the branding from emails and also get photo reviews included in this.

AVP
Indien
2 månader användning av appen
Judge.me svarade 13 september 2023

Hi there!

Thank you for your review. We just want to let you know that the photo reviews feature is completely free to use.

Disabling branding is, in fact, available on the Awesome plan, but we have observed that customers are more likely to leave a review if the email is Judge.me branded.

Our team has reached out to you to discuss this and the other features you're looking for on the free plan.

Looking forward to connecting soon!

28 juli 2023

Was loving it until recently. I had an entire review page for my customers, even made a QR Code card to send them straight there, but as of recent my review page completely disappeared. I didn't know why until I went into their app and saw they made the review page function a "$15 paid plan only" Which I don't have because I'm a tiny business and I'm sorry but $15 a month for a review page is way too much when you start adding up everything else as a solo business owner. And to also not be notified was kind of messed up

Create-O Potatoe
12 månader användning av appen
Judge.me svarade 21 augusti 2023

Sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the All Reviews Page, but maybe there has been a slight misunderstanding here?

The Reviews page is always a part of the Awesome plan and we'd definitely try and notify merchants in case we add or update our features. Regardless of the reason, we have reached out to you to get the QR code back on track. Hope it helps!