Recensioner (30 573)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 8 juli 2024

They recently made some changes to this app so that email reminders are not sent out anymore after the initial requests if there is no interaction with that email. The reminder wasn't even sent out to a customer who ended up opening the initial email a few days later

That is crazy as the whole point of the reminders is to prompt the opening and interaction of the emails if they don't do so on the initial request.

However, we can still ask their support to send out 1st, 2nd or 3rd reminders manually from their side even if initial request emails aren't opened so that's some consolation.

There have also been some bugs in the email request history as a written review wasn't showing up in the status of emails, and requests were sent for accessory products in the order when it was all set just for the main product review.

Anyway, overall it's quite a good app for review management.

Pool Table Shop
Storbritannien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
29 maj 2024

There needs to be more ways to customize the coupon that is sent out using the app. There should be an option to apply it to certain collections only in case you have collections you don't want discounted (ie Clearance). Using a static coupon solves this, but then everyone can find that coupon using a coupon finder app, not just the person who leaves the review which defeats the purpose.

ChibiJay Shop
10 månader användning av appen
Judge.me svarade 3 juni 2024

Thank you for your feedback! While we may not be able to apply coupons to specific collections, we are able to apply static coupons that are set up for specific customer segments which should address your concerns. Our team has reached out with a number of suggestions on how you can do so. We hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any other issues and we will be available to help!

18 juni 2024

Still learning about the app. Free plan looks very limited, but really good support!

Tiny Humans
Litauen
4 månader användning av appen
Judge.me svarade 20 juni 2024

Thank you for your review.

We understand that you'd like to have more freedom in editing the custom email template. While that is available on the Awesome plan, we also have the default templates on the Free plan that allow users to use and make changes to the templates without being charged.

Our team has also reached out with a trial to help you explore the custom template and other features in our Awesome plan. Hope it helps!

3 juni 2024

Support is not satisfaction for me.
Their solution is terrible.
App review widget was worked until a few hours, we can't add the widget and don't display now.
Also she is not so positive.

Büromöbel Plus
Tyskland
6 månader användning av appen
Judge.me svarade 6 juni 2024

We're sorry to hear about your frustrating experience here. We have escalated your issue to our Support Lead who will be taking over your case and is investigating this further. We would need your help to accept our collaborator request so that we can support you in resolving this issue. We look forward to hearing from you!

Redigerat 2 juli 2024

OK app - I dont like they want all kind of informations from customers, so customers can think its SPAM.

Dinluksus.dk
Danmark
5 månader användning av appen
Judge.me svarade 1 mars 2024

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

We aim to ensure compliance with legal requirements and protect both merchants and customers. The text displayed is often necessary to inform customers about their rights and data usage, ensuring transparency and trust.

We understand your concerns about overwhelming customers and have taken your feedback into consideration to improve the user experience.

Redigerat 3 juni 2024

Customer service is poor,
Chat takes too long to respond.

UPDATE DOWNGRADING TO 1 STAR: Honestly, I should have tried another app,
the customer service continues to be slow. Now I am getting random request from judge me team for collaborator access for installing some widget that I never asked for.
Manual review request in the new version doesn't work and have to sue some other link to send reviews.

Do not fall for the 5-star reviews for this app.

UPDATE
Customer support has been better since the first.
bring my review back to 3 star

Wandertooties
Förenade Arabemiraten
6 månader användning av appen

Hi there,

We understand how valuable your time is, and we sincerely apologize for the delay when checking your cases. We will make sure to inform you every step of the investigation.

To follow up with your concern, we have deployed an update for our new version and the manual review request setting should work normally on that version now.

For the collaborator request, you're right. We should have been clearer in our messages. Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to work on the suggestions.

28 juli 2023

Was loving it until recently. I had an entire review page for my customers, even made a QR Code card to send them straight there, but as of recent my review page completely disappeared. I didn't know why until I went into their app and saw they made the review page function a "$15 paid plan only" Which I don't have because I'm a tiny business and I'm sorry but $15 a month for a review page is way too much when you start adding up everything else as a solo business owner. And to also not be notified was kind of messed up

Create-O Potatoe
12 månader användning av appen
Judge.me svarade 21 augusti 2023

Sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the All Reviews Page, but maybe there has been a slight misunderstanding here?

The Reviews page is always a part of the Awesome plan and we'd definitely try and notify merchants in case we add or update our features. Regardless of the reason, we have reached out to you to get the QR code back on track. Hope it helps!

25 november 2023

Its aight, but other aps have more control. You can't really regulate reviews on this app, not too user friendly. Definitely not as optimal as some of the back in the day review aps. Too much eye noise, too many menus for something which should be pretty simple and user easy. Lots of fancy bells and whistles. If you're into that kind of stuff, this app may be for you. If you're looking for something simple, bare bones, this ain't it. Customer service is good.

ZetaComposites
3 månader användning av appen

Hi there,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. You're right, the app could have been simpler and easier to use.

And as a matter of fact, we have redesigned our entire UI to achieve that while still keeping all current features and adding new ones. In case you want to give this new version a go, we'd be thrilled to have you back!

25 december 2023

The App seems great but I'm having a hard time for my actual reviews to show up.

Soulful Paws PDX
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue, sorry to hear that you're having a hard time showing the reviews.

Upon checking, it seems you have managed to show the reviews now. Great work!

In case you have any other difficulties while using the app, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team. We'd be more than happy to help.

26 oktober 2023

Just tried to install not working for me. then contacted not responding. I respect other peoples review, but waiting response. I will increase the review depend on funtionality. Thanks.

Jacobax
Sverige
2 månader användning av appen

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear that the installation didn't work well for you.

Upon checking, our team had replied to your emails. Hope they didn't end up in spam :(

But besides emails, we also have a live chat team 24/7. Please do feel free to reach us anytime.