Judge.me Product Reviews , 24 155 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 januari 2024

I haven't been using the app long enough to make an evaluation, but so far it seems to function as advertised.

Glitzie
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
31 januari 2024

Customer Service is a bit hard to find as the only way is an email buried at the bottom of the help page but the real human help is on point.

Juniper & Maple
Kanada
8 månader användning av appen
15 januari 2024

I would rate it a 5, but the app is a bit tricky to understand. lots of crazy steps, but it's good for what I need.

Wild Pine & Company
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
8 januari 2024

The coustomer-service is 5-stars! And the app overall is great!

ONE think I'd like to be changed is the limit of 30 letters at a time when changing a review.
Often when I import reviews from AliExpress the translation gets twisted. That's why this correction would be needed. That is the only negative thing in my opinion! :)

Floppy™ Sverigetofflan
Sverige
3 månader användning av appen
1 februari 2024

Initial impression is good. Very helpful support for import set-up, but needed intervention to remove duplicate reviews that were imported. Import function shouldn't allow duplicates without a warning. Waiting for reply about displaying rating on collections. On product pages, its fine, but not showing on collections yet. Main reason for switch is to show reviews on google shopping, this is looking pretty good so far....

Mon Bijoux
Storbritannien
14 dagar användning av appen
24 november 2023

very helpful support and top app. I am a happy customer for years. But: I want the shop ratings to be visible when I am googled: When will google reviews be available? will give you the fifth star then.

Delidia
Tyskland
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
21 december 2023

Kudos to Abderrahman, for his prompt response to our request. However, it would be more advantageous if there could be another means to obtain a verified badge from customers who write their evaluations directly on the website rather than sending an email back and forth.

Glance Cosmetics
Förenade Arabemiraten
3 månader användning av appen
15 december 2023

Works great. Interface could honestly be MUCH better, but once you figure it out, it works. Customer service is very strong and responsive - unlike competitor St*mped, which is what made us go with Judge. Shout out to Vic for being esp helpful. Admittedly this is a high four-star.

VentureBoard
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
26 november 2023

Good app,a bit difficult to navigate your way through it(maybe because I just downloaded it).But customer service is good. Got helped in no time,by Hakima. Thanks

TopTrendz
Sydafrika
4 månader användning av appen
19 december 2023

The app does the job. The user admin isn't the most friendly and extremely dated in terms of the UI/UX

Paws on Pause