Judge.me Product Reviews , 24,540 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2022年10月1日

I am trying to downgrade my membership as I can't afford it right now. I can't locate the option to downgrade or even cancel my membership.

Wild Spellcraft
Judge.me已回复 2022年10月2日

Hi,

Your last payment will be refunded and our support has reached out to show you where our downgrade page is.

Our free plan is very generous so hope you will stay on Judge.me for a very long time. All the best with your business!

2021年4月23日

We are using the app for fetching legitimate reviews about our products. This app is quite useful. We are glad that we found it.

LAMAV
澳大利亚
编辑时间:2018年7月2日

Updated our website using a new theme. But we wanted to make sure that our valuable reviews remain. Annie Le was quick to resolve our concern and even volunteered to help with the installation preferences which needs to be done manually. Great initiative. Appreciate it. :)

KC
onlybrown.com

Onlybrown
新加坡
2022年5月14日

I used this app mostly because it integrates with Active Campaign. Customer service is quick and great. The only disappointment is that the email template is too dull and not with too many functions to use.

G Morning Coffee
香港特别行政区
2022年6月7日

Ho adorato il fatto che in pochi minuti possa ricevere assistenza dettagliata...L'unico difetto che ho trovato è l'app che forse è poco intuitiva

Fashionpremaman
意大利
2023年2月2日

App lacks some customisable features, but overall very good and the customer support is second to none

OB
英国
2023年1月11日

Product reviews so far seem great. Had an incident where an archived review got stuck; but support was swift and the technician, Ben, was very quick with noticing an issue and clearing it within the backend. Not entirely sure what is the cause of that and maybe something for dev to look into; but overall, the App seems to be working as intended so far and the orphan review is no longer appearing on my page.

Thank you Ben!

DrawDadDraw LLC
2019年7月24日

very good application with a customer service listening with a good responsiveness to answer I recommend

lilyhampton
法国
2021年4月5日

Excellent customer service. UI is not so intuitive for me and I reached out to support who swiftly took care of my issues.

Myda Boutique
德国
2022年1月13日

I was having troubles trying to work things, however the customer service is A1 and they talked me through putting things where needed to be

AvarielleGraphics