Judge.me Product Reviews , 24,540 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2022年10月16日

The app was easy to set up and so far flows well with Shopify platform. Customer service was excellent helping me with my specific questions and resolved them very well. My only suggestion would be to gather some data about customers choosing the star rating and mixing up 1 and 5. We have had some customers communicate that they mixed up the rating because they found the layout of the stars to be confusing. I know this is a choice of the business owner but I frankly wasn’t sure which to choose because they were both not great. Would like to suggest that you present the choices like this: 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
2 ⭐️⭐️
1 ⭐️ Much easier visual. Says the customer can go back to email and fix it but they weren’t able to so it’s highly disappointing when the written comment is highly complimentary but the star rating is off. I understand that you can’t control someone pressing buttons but your star ratings and visuals/graphic choices are not clear. They look like a number line not a rating scale. Other than that issue, I am highly satisfied.

dc body bar
2019年2月26日

Excellent review app and the best value of any review app in the shopify app store. Numerous integrations, reminders, tons of features. Paying a fraction of the price of Yotpo and Stamped for nearly the same features.

My only knock is that their shop level reviews need an overhaul. Currently they are treating shop reviews exactly like product reviews. Have had confusion from customers who will leave product reviews in the shop section by accident.

Suppz
2018年6月12日

I give you 4 stars so far. if eveything works was I expected, I will give you 10 Stars. Seem to be very good.

Dluxomode
西班牙
2021年12月8日

No se entiende del todo pero tiene muchas funciones. Tuve un problema sobre el color de las reseñas y contacté con el servicio de ayuda (tardaron unos 5 minutos en contestarme, muy poco) y me lo cambiaron ellos en un momento. Servicio de ayuda bastante bien.

Lauston
西班牙
编辑时间:2021年11月1日

A great APP. The Customer team and service are super nice. All in all, It's all meet me. nice nice nice nice

Freebreath
中国
2023年2月16日

Great Reviews app. Excellent customer support by An - helped me when the carousel wasn't working. Free plan is sufficient for beginners

Zuccii
印度
2022年12月21日

Muito bom e fácil de usar, ainda estou configurando, e mudando algumas cores e otimizando para colocar em meus produtos.

ShopingDigitalBR
巴西
2022年11月8日

Lo sto usando da poco ma sembra davvero ben progettata. Sopprattutto anchela verisone gratuita ti permette di personalizzare le recensioni, il che ti lascia ampia scelta.

Serpes
意大利
2023年1月10日

We have had just one minor issue that was repaired quickly! Creating, managing and tracking our reviews have never been more seamless. I can ask any question in the chat and have it resolved in a matter of minutes. No waiting on hold or waiting in line for a quick question. We are happy with Judge.me as our review app!

Labyrinth Made Goods
2022年2月10日

Some widgets are added automatically, and are not always correctly displayed (duplicate widegts, wrong information). The support however is extremly fast and helpfull, which makes this not as a big of an issue.

flaschentopf