評價 (30,775)

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年5月16日

I recently installed and utilized this app for reviews on my site. I started with the free version but it doesn't allow you to do much of anything. In order to fully test I did the trial and signed up for the "Awesome" plan.... After having support actually get email working, after many failed attempts from me, they wouldn't tell me what the problem was. Then The Facebook and Instagram push and auto push doesn't work. It fails all the time and just gets api errors from both. If you completely disconnect and re-add it "could" work one time then back to errors. Support was useless and just gave me the same instructions to disconnect and reconnect even after I told them it doesn't work.
Lastly the app is plagued with navigation from pages to settings that don't exist, the documentation is seriously lacking and tells you to go to places that don't exist.
This may have been a good app at some point but it is trash and so is the support.

Coffee Junkee
美國
使用應用程式 大約1個月
Judge.me 已回覆 2024年5月20日

We're very sorry to hear that you've been having issues with our app. Please allow us to explain each issue in more detail:

- Review request for old orders: it seems 14 Apr and 15 May were previously selected, which are after the installation date, so no extra requests were scheduled. We'll improve the error message here to make sure this is communicated more clearly.

- Facebook and Instagram auto-push: You're right. We shouldn't have sent you the repeated instructions. We deeply apologize for that. Our developers are investigating this issue to see why the error happened. However, as each Facebook page is different, it would really help if you could share with us a screenshot/screen record of how the page was connected and the permissions given.

- Wrong navigation: We've just done a complete revamp of our app and are in the process of updating our documentation. Thank you for reminding us how important that is.

Our team lead has reached out to get all these resolved. Hope to connect soon!

2024年6月4日

Complete lack of privacy for store owners and any customer that posts a review with this app! They publish your info on their website and shopping portals for the world to see. This is a clear violation of privacy especially if you run stores that sell products that are very discreet in nature. Do not use if you respect your customers privacy.

The Bathmate Store
加拿大
使用應用程式 2個月
Judge.me 已回覆 2024年6月11日

We're sorry to hear of your frustrating experience.

The ways in which we use and process personal data are GDPR compliant, we only collect the personal data required to operate our services. We are also processing your data erasure request and will update you shortly once this is done.

The reviewer however, has full control over what is public or not, including the reviews. They can at any time unpublish their reviews or even completely delete them.

In addition, the reviewer can choose how their name is displayed, including making it anonymous. They are free to change this whenever they want by logging in to their profile. This is to give reviewers more control over their reviews and their data.

We understand that the reviewer name logic could be improved and this is something that the team is working on.

Our team lead has been trying to get in touch to explain and we look forward to be able to connect with you.

2024年4月8日

I cancelled my subscription on April 3rd through Shopify and uninstalled the app right after that and was just billed for another month. I was switching themes and was just doing a website overhaul but didn't want to pay for it during this time. Any app and Shopify should have accurate billing practices in my opinion. You know this isn't the first time that I have had problems with billing practices from apps in the Shopify app store. This is why I purchased a theme that will handle everything without using not even one app. The billing practices are very questionable in my opinion.

Scenzie
美國
使用應用程式 4個月
Judge.me 已回覆 2024年4月11日

Hi there, thank you for the review.

Upon checking, the store was upgraded on Feb 23. That means, the billing cycle is Feb 23 - Mar 23, and then Mar 24 - Apr 23. Since all monthly Shopify charges are paid in advance, a charge was already generated on Mar 24, which will cover the entire Mar - Apr cycle.

Because of this, the charge appeared on your bill when you uninstalled in April.

Having said that, we've gone ahead and refunded you for this billing cycle. Our team has reached out to you to confirm that the refund has gone through. Please reply to us anytime, and if you have any other concerns about the billing practices, we're more than happy to assist.

編輯時間:2024年5月10日

One of the worst apps i used. They make you believe to give you free stuff but instead just a bait to get you to the paid plan. Do not fall for the trap of which looks nice on paper.

SERAPHIN | Korean & Japanese products
英國
使用應用程式 21天
Judge.me 已回覆 2024年5月13日

We're very sorry to hear that you were having an issue editing the email templates on our free plan.

To confirm, the custom template, the one you were looking at, is available on our Awesome plan with full customizations and drag-and-drop editor.

Besides that, we also have the default templates, which are completely free to edit and use.

Our team has tried and reached out to clarify this concern. Hope to hear back soon!

2024年4月24日

We needed assistance to install Judge.me, as we have an older site with some custom code. It took over a week for someone to respond, but once they did, it seemed that they did a good job of making the necessary changes. However, part of the functionality of our product pages got broken when they changed the code, and no one responded to multiple emails for help to resolve it.

The app looks ok, but the support service is lousy.

Caring Solutions Canada
加拿大
使用應用程式 18天
Judge.me 已回覆 2024年4月27日

Thank you for your review. We're really sorry for this error.

We had a technical issue with our provider, causing many emails to not reach our inbox. We have fixed the issues, and will reply to all emails timely.

Looking at your product pages, all seem to be working normally now. But if there's any other issue at all, please do let us know. We'll get it sorted!

2024年4月2日

my clients keep writing reviews to me AND no one can read or see them on my website
this app doers nor allow any other customers to read, see or look at all the revies i keep getting , completely disappointedm

Monica Luz
英國
使用應用程式 2個月
Judge.me 已回覆 2024年4月11日

Sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the reviews. Upon checking, as autopublish was disabled, the reviews needed to be curated before they could show up on your live store.

Our team has contacted you to re-enable reviews autopublish so all should be good now. If there's anything else we can help, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2024年5月30日

Worst App, does not show proper customer name, customer support is worst

ORNAFY
印度
使用應用程式 3個月
Judge.me 已回覆 2024年6月3日

We're sorry to hear about your experience. To preserve the privacy of reviewers who leave web reviews, the reviewer name by default is displayed as initials. Full names are shown only once the reviewer confirms their identity via a follow-up email. Our team has reached out to explain how our review verification process works and also to provide suggestions that could help address your concern. We are looking forward to hearing from you so that we can find a solution that works best for you.

2024年5月29日

Terrible application, followed their guide of how to upload review by CSV file and spent over 7 hours totals because their support assistance told to do it different and no matter what I did the system didn't managed to upload it.

my biggest saver time tip for you - don't use this app!!

DKLOR
以色列
使用應用程式 1天
Judge.me 已回覆 2024年6月3日

We're sorry to hear about your experience. It seems that the problem you were having was related to the product URL format and the template used. Our team has reached out to you to resolve this issue and it appear to be working now. We've reached out to you to check if you have any further issues that you might need help with.

編輯時間:2024年3月27日

WORST COSTUMER SERVICE EVER, 30 MINUTES WAIT FOR INITITAL QUESTIONS... AWFUL

DESIGN IS JUST HORRIBLE, INTRUSIVE, SHOPIFY AND THIS FORCED CHANGE IS JUST LAME.

THEY ALSO SHOW EXTERNAL LINKS TO THEIR OWN WEBSITE TAKING COTUMERS AWAY FROM YOURS, AND.. YES... IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE... WOW...
THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH FOR PAY VERSION FOR MINOR CHANGES AT EVERY CHANCE THEY´VE GOT

Bolpromex Bolsas Ecológicas
墨西哥
使用應用程式 3個月
Judge.me 已回覆 2024年3月26日

Thank you for sharing your review and we truly apologize for the delay as well as the experience you have.

Having to wait 30 minutes for a request to finish is not what we want. We've worked with the agent handling your conversation to make sure it won't happen again in the future.

Regarding the design, we understand that changes can be difficult and we're happy to help with whatever we can. However, since all customization requests take time to be implemented and tested, please allow us some time to make sure everything works as expected in your store.

2024年6月29日

The default translation is not at all accurate for the free program app and you cannot change it

Nitzi.ro
羅馬尼亞
使用應用程式 9天
Judge.me 已回覆 2024年7月2日

Thank you for your suggestion about our Romanian translation. We have just pushed a fix for that to reflect the correct translation. Our team has reached out to let you know the result. Looking forward to connecting and listening to your feedback!