Judge.me Product Reviews , 27,901 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月24日

I am using the free version of the Judge Me app on our Shopify store. I love that Judge Me automatically forwards emails to our customers (which I have been able to customise) to remind them to write a review for the product they have purchased. We get a good result from these emails with over 50 verified reviews to date. I have found their customer service to be helpful on the few occasions I have needed to contact them.

Stewarts Menswear
澳洲
2024年5月10日

After trying all the review apps out there, i can honestly say with 100% conviction that Judge.me app is by far the best and its FREE?!? All the features and customer support you need without a monthly fee? Its incredible, please never change, thank you for all you do <3
www.emandahr.com

Em & Ahr
2024年5月12日

The "Judge.me" app has transformed how we collect customer reviews on our Shopify store. It's incredibly user-friendly and integrates perfectly with our site. The automated review requests significantly increase our review volume, enhancing our SEO and providing crucial customer feedback.

The customization options allow us to align the review requests with our brand, making the process feel seamless and professional. Additionally, the support team is outstanding, always ready to help with any issues.

For the value it adds, the app is very affordably priced. I highly recommend "Judge.me" to any Shopify store owner looking to boost customer engagement and gain valuable insights into their products.

Vitafacile shop
義大利
使用應用程式 大約3年
2024年4月12日

To build a successful app, it's essential to have not only good programming but also excellent customer service, and Judge.me certainly ranks among the best in customer care that I've ever encountered. I recently encountered a minor issue with duplicate review results flagged by Google Search Console. Upon contacting their support team, they were prompt and readily available. Simply granting access to my theme's code allowed them to resolve the issue in under 20 minutes. I highly recommend this app, not only for its review features but also for its exceptional customer service.

Malìa Lab
義大利
2024年5月2日

I’ve been using the service for quite a while and I’ve been really happy. I recently needed a little bit of help with editing something and Hoang was incredibly helpful. He was extremely efficient, fixed the issue in under 10 minutes and I’m grateful for his help.

Cup of Té Canada
加拿大
2024年5月9日

There are many review apps available for Shopify and other e-commerce platforms, but Judge.me definitely shines as a competitor. While the back-end and front-end are easy to use and very intuitive for customers and staff, alike, what put's them above is their customer service and support. Their team is easily accessible and very knowledgeable. Carlos was able to easily understand my issues and questions and able to direct me to the the right documents to solve my questions. He was courteous, prompt and knew the product very well. He also helped me with some styling issues/glitches. 10/10. Well done on the app and most importantly in my mind for all apps, is the support!

Wholesale Jewelry Website
使用應用程式 1年多
編輯時間:2024年3月18日

* UPDATE*

Since writing this review, I was directly contacted by the team which was quite sweet. You can tell they really care. I was informed that my concerns were valid and they have actually been working on an updated version of the navigation that will be widespread very shortly.

I was given early access to the new app, and it's so much better! I find it way easier to navigate and you can tell they really listened and addressed the issues with their navigation. And as mentioned, if you are still having a hard time finding something they are available 24/7 to help and I've never waited longer than 1 minute for someone to answer.

Honestly now I don't have any issues at all with judge.me, they're great and I'd recommend them to anyone with a shopify store wanting to add reviews.

***

(Previous review):
Look it's a helpful app and it does the trick for having reviews up on your site, however I do find their app is tricky to navigate even when upgrading to awesome. Customising the look and feel of emails is super confusing and hard to navigate. It seems like their whole layout is outdated and things are poorly organised.

That being said, their customer service is quick and helpful. I just wish they fixed up the app a little bit and it would save users + their staff time by not having so many questions to ask on how to use the thing.

Customer service = great
Review collection/automation = also great
App itself/customisation = not the clearest

Blue Tung
澳洲
使用應用程式 大約1年
2024年4月30日

We have been using this app for a while, this time we wanted to update our templates to multilanguage, and while the instructions were clear, I had a few quesitons, and Gabriela was very responsive, respectful and knowledgeable. Get this app if you are considering it!

Closet Core Patterns
加拿大
使用應用程式 接近6年
2024年4月30日

Our experience with Judge.me has been really fantastic overall. We switched from another review app company about a year ago that was charging quite a bit more for seemingly fewer features and the transition was about as smooth as you could hope for. Each step of the way when I have needed to email support I have received prompt, expert advice that has helped me save time and focus on my business and not stress over apps.

Vital 4U®
使用應用程式 8個月
2024年4月16日

We have been using Judge.me for a while for our review collection and find it has been super beneficial and very easy to use and customize. I hope one day there could be an option to upgrade and integrate with Google Customer Reviews (not just product reviews) but I understand that is probably a hurdle with Google itself. Overall very pleased with the app and customer support.

Equipatron