Judge.me Product Reviews

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 31, 2023

Very good app, great experience with the support team, I dont really like the UI and there is a lack of options but everything apart is really good !

dinoback
Morocco
January 29, 2023

Bonne application qui offre de nombreuse possibilités avec une version gratuite assez complète , service client ultra rapide et efficace !

FreakShow.Jewel
France
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 26, 2023

Very good service! Though the app itself is overly complicated for what we need. Just gathering reviews via the website. Should be a plan that doesn't have the review request emails.

RevitalTrax International
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 16, 2023

I had some issues when setting things up, but customer service is impeccable and responds to queries in a very timely manner. They've been a great help so far! I would definitely recommend judge.me!

BAGATA
France
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 13, 2023

Support is very friendly and helpful, but the app could be easier but if you get it once, I think you get it

Mein Shop
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 11, 2023

Product reviews so far seem great. Had an incident where an archived review got stuck; but support was swift and the technician, Ben, was very quick with noticing an issue and clearing it within the backend. Not entirely sure what is the cause of that and maybe something for dev to look into; but overall, the App seems to be working as intended so far and the orphan review is no longer appearing on my page.

Thank you Ben!

DrawDadDraw LLC
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited January 11, 2023

Cuando consigues que te atiendan por zoom la atención es exquisita. Recomiendo mejorar la atención por chat.

Pole Watches
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 10, 2023

We have had just one minor issue that was repaired quickly! Creating, managing and tracking our reviews have never been more seamless. I can ask any question in the chat and have it resolved in a matter of minutes. No waiting on hold or waiting in line for a quick question. We are happy with Judge.me as our review app!

Labyrinth Made Goods
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 10, 2023

thank you for quick support and kind resolution to my problem.

Terracotta by Sachii
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited January 8, 2023

I will say that they have awesome customer support and will work with you to help you achieve your goals. They were able to by pass the std setting to send review requests from the date of install forward and they did que up my previous sales prior to installing to send out to all my customers.

TJMattox.com
Time spent using app: 16 days
Judge.me replied January 4, 2023

Hi, we're sorry that your onboarding experience has been frustrating, thank you for taking the time to set up the app and widgets. Your feedback about being able to easily and affordably send review requests to previous customers is important, and is something we are discussing with our product team. Meanwhile, our customer support has reached out and scheduled the requests manually for you and the emails are being sent out successfully. Look forward to helping you get the most value out of our app!