Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Dutch Mud Men

So far, so good. A lot of functionality for a great price. Next up is the smile.io integration with this app.

Cheeky Pickle

Incredibly fast to respond to queries when requesting support, friendly and efficient too, will definitely be sticking with this app!

House of Uniforms

Early days but the app has been solid doing everything it should do & nothing it shouldn't. The customer service team have all been excellent so far.

La Maison Du Savon De Marseille

This app is amazing! Linh responded immediately after I drop the email and assisted in fixing my issue.

.o5 Men's

This is such a great, easy simple app! Highly recommended, it is kindve annoying that i have to write 100 characters but its ok. still a great app

handydeals.in

One of the best review app I used, customer support is phenomenal, they solve your problem in 10 minutes. must-have app.

Inspire Me Positive, LLC

This is app is awesome! Easy to use for myself as the store owner as well as my customers, and customer service is excellent! I highly recommend this app!

Shanizzle Beauty

awesome app.. recommended!!! was looking for a review app for my dropshipping business and and i found this app!! easy to use

Body Taste Jewelry

thanks Linh great costumer service, very helpful and patience love this review app the best , has help my business

Babes Boars 4x4

This app has really help give my customer true reviews. So glad i came across it i will tell all my friends