Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Alef Bet by Paula

I have been using this app for a year now on the free plan, and decided to upgrade to the paid version to unlock the features.
I went to the live chat and Louis answered my chat.

I cannot explain the kindness and help he provided! I told him right away I hate reading articles and if he could help me I would be happy.

OMG! He set everything up and remembered to include links on articles for google that even I forgot about. I am so impressed! I am so happy!
He took care of my logo, my coupons and everything. If this is the sort of service I will be a lifetime customer.
Good job judgeme and keep Louis happy!!!!

Arahan Photo

Amazing App, tech support is lightning fast, 5 Stars service,
all Shopify store should have this App installed, worth every cents!

Bprotectedstore

I'm using the app for the reviews widget and to communicate with my customers for their reviews.
It works very well and the email templates help customise the design.

MOONYSHINE

This is a good apps and I use it a lot, the support is great and I received very helpful information in very short time. It could be even better if the apps allow me to upload additional photo to the review.

Fiery Hands

workds great for every store and i have had a great experince with there support team. even the free version is good for starting out

DISCO GV

love the app, the free plan has a lot of features wich is great to start with and test everything. Customer service is also really great! Quick and friendly response.

VOJO Silk

I used to use Shopify's product review app, but had many issues with it. Judge.me has all the features I was looking for! The customer service is also exceptional!

CakeRush

world class support, excellent app. This is miles ahead of alternatives. And ive tried them all. Good job!

MIITRA

So far so good! I really like this review app. I upgraded to Judge.me from Shopify's product review app. Judge.me has MUCH better features and I love that I can automatically send my customers review request emails without them having to sign up for email marketing. I love that they can leave reviews straight from the email. Judge.me also offers AMAZING support. I had 2 issues that they promptly took care of them for me (which is great because I suck at anything having to do with code). I highly recommend!

Dualclothing

Really good app. Honestly worth it and customer service is great. If you need any help, it's instant!