Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Golden Ship Store

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Tech support are helpful. They will call you when they need something to work on. They will take time to check everything.

Noordas Living

Good, easy to use app. Had an issue with some of the photo reviews and the support was excellent - very quick to reply and resolve the issue

doppel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Judge.me is an excellent service for a fraction of the price of other comparable apps that pretty much do the same thing. I would highly recommend this app. One new feature I would like to see is improved email options or integration with other email providers. I do really like that customers can write their review in the email they receive which converts a lot more reviews.

Cascadia Quake Kits

Customer support has been very responsive and helpful. Happy we installed this app. Functionally, there are some things that would make it better and I hope you continue to develop the app. It would nice to be able to program app to send a different version of the review request for the 2nd and 3rd reminders instead of only being able to send the same email(s) to everyone. I have had some problems with text formatting in the request emails. Again, great customer service.

Smoke Outlet

Time spent using app About 1 year

Original Review Deleted

Lightning quick support. Initially cause an error with google however they were VERY quick to fix it once it had been raised! Would recommend

Olly

Location France

The app works well and the support team resolved my few problems very quickly. But I would have appreciate more design options for the review widget and the request e-mails.

NatureCity

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great review app that easily integrates into shopify. Rich seo text snippits are a huge plus, and all my reviews are being read correctly by google. I can even see how many reviews my product has when I google it! But I'm not a huge fan of the need for people to approve the edits to a review. As a nutritional supplement company we can't have any unapproved medical claims on our site, so we clean up our reviews to remove these terms even if they did help the clients. But now we're having clients disapprove our changes, despite the need to change them to be compliant with the FTC. It's hard to explain this concept to customers who feel the products work. But other than the clients being able to deny our reviews, good job!

Antiviralshop

Location Hong Kong SAR

The response is so quick and the problem is solved quickly, so I give you a high score. I hope my experience can help you.
————————————————
When I tried to remove the App, but the code remained on my website, messed up my website and felt that the speed page had slowed down. If you have a staff member to see it, please email 59892352@qq.com to contact me to delete the code.
I'm devastated right now.

Omarans Tech

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Not the most friendlist but it works great! And support team replied to me in 2 hours which is really helpful.

StainlessPassion

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is of great use. Really Like it. Customer service also a treat and easy to work with as they immediately understand your issue.