Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Antiviralshop

The response is so quick and the problem is solved quickly, so I give you a high score. I hope my experience can help you.
————————————————
When I tried to remove the App, but the code remained on my website, messed up my website and felt that the speed page had slowed down. If you have a staff member to see it, please email 59892352@qq.com to contact me to delete the code.
I'm devastated right now.

Omarans Tech

Not the most friendlist but it works great! And support team replied to me in 2 hours which is really helpful.

StainlessPassion

This app is of great use. Really Like it. Customer service also a treat and easy to work with as they immediately understand your issue.

Labo Mono

Ok so I have to say that I had started HATING this tool. And the reason for that is the interface, which is NOT intuitive AT ALL. (still isn't)
BUT, I pushed through, and they've got two things that they did better than anyone else :
- AMAZING customer service and technical support, almost 24/7
- access to A LOT of features
- For a fraction of the price competitors charge

If you can hire a UX designer and fix that first horrible pain point, you will have a killer app. Structure and group the features better, have a better on boarding process.
Thanks again

Baloo Living

I am happy with the app, although I had a little trouble manually uploading reviews, but this led me to contact customer service which I was very impressed with. They were very attentive, always responded quickly, and helped us work through multiple little problems to get the reviews uploaded as soon as possible. What is left to be desired in the app, they make up for in great customer service.

lilyhampton

very good application with a customer service listening with a good responsiveness to answer I recommend

Lands

After a little friction accomplishing a complex task, we got ahold of one live chat rep that really helped us out and restored faith in the app after almost losing it completely. Thanks Leon!

kindestCup.com

the automatic import from stamped.io was not entirely smooth but the support was excellent and they retrieved my reviews an allocated them to the correct products in a matter of minutes.

Buckle Ben

Solid interface and the support got my store fixed in about 15 minutes.

Donnea

After some first issues, looks good and works good. Support answer very quick and developer fixed super fast.