Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

Wie Geht Es Dir Wirklich?

Extremely fast and helpful customer service. And with so many complicated apps out there nowadays, simplicity and speed is what matters the most for me!

flaschentopf

Some widgets are added automatically, and are not always correctly displayed (duplicate widegts, wrong information). The support however is extremly fast and helpfull, which makes this not as a big of an issue.

Sleesh

This app is wonderful once set up but I think settings should be a bit easier to navigate as I'm often taking forever to find simple things. Apart from that it is a great app, amazing customer service as well. Overall very pleased

AvarielleGraphics

I was having troubles trying to work things, however the customer service is A1 and they talked me through putting things where needed to be

Shewy.co

Works well, does the job it is suppose to. Could be nicer design features, but I use the free one. Great and very fast support.

healed-ish

The customer service is great! CSAs were very helpful in getting me started. The scrolling carousel is just what I was looking for! They even offered me a free 15-day trial so I can check out the features in the paid plan!!

Aim Monster

After my initial review and rocky start, Quynh helped me get sorted with any questions I had. Thank you.

Contour Lab

I like this app, it does what it needs to. Customer Support is also very fast in solving problems. Thank you!

Bikepakmart

Looks really good and covers everything needed for reviews. Support is very responsive. Overall, there have been no complaints!

Shungite Queen

Overall, I like this app. Twice it was failing to synchronize reviews with the product groups so I've had to enlist the help of support. Each time they have resolved the issue quickly.