Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Santino

Excelente aplicación. Es fácil de usar e integrar. Además el soporte es muy rápido y amable. Y lo mejor de todo que responden en español.

Bald Shaver US

I had an issue where my product review stars weren't showing but the support was very helpful, fast, responsive, and clear. Thanks so much!

ScrubberFace™

I must say, the app is fine, could always ask for more right. BUT their support is the BEST support I've ever received online in my life. Big up for judge.me support!!

zoomlight.co

Best customer service ever. Whenever I need them, I receive the answer in minutes. You will never go wrong with Judge.me.
It's the best for zoomlight.co

The universe of Pets

This is one of the best app. Customer service is really quick and they helped me step by step to reach what i was looking for. AWESOME

CHOWSING

The customer service responds quickly and solves the problem quickly. It is also very convenient to use. There are also many functions. The price is also very affordable.

ISLAS Aromatics

Having this app helps build up the credibility of our business and our products. I love the integration of an automated rewards system, so I can send my clients discount vouchers as a way of thanking them for leaving honest reviews in our site. This app is great value for money that every online business should have!

Zero Zen

I downloaded the app a few weeks ago but decided to not use it for one reason or another, but nothing bad. just did not suit my needs. I noticed some coding was left behind and contacted support to ask them if they could remove the coding for me via email. I received a response with in minutes asking me for access to the store admin. They removed all the code without any fuss and was very quick and polite. I did read the other reviews and think some of them are unfair, they clearly say that code will be left behind as they have no access after the app is installed and all people need to do is contact them. I would be happy to recommend the app and will also be using their company for future apps that suits my need. Regards zerozen

Softsight

Great app for your shopify store, has many cool and useful features to promote your products with customer reviews.

A Jar of Pickles

Really glad I installed this app! Great support, lots of functionality, boosting my sales in my shop :)