Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Girlundiscoveredusa

Judge.me has nice review templates and the service has been beyond excellent!

Littlezenone Us

I could not be happier with Judge.me. Our shop, Little Zen One, provides quality baby carriers and babywearing accessories to parents, grandparents, and caregivers (or to family and friends of new parents) and they LOVE to share their experience with others, and buyers rely on these reviews for unbiased information. We appreciate how easy to integrate and sync with other site (we have two duplicate shops) and how awesomely responsive the support team is.

They deserve an award for quickest reply by Shopify app!

Thanks for everything.

Shopperloo General

BY FAR THE BEST REVIEW APP! Important and edit ali reviews, photo reviews, clean design, carousel reviews on homepage, they have it all! The best part is the theme concierge will install anything for you in less than few hours, no hassle was so ever.

I've used at least 3-4 other review apps and this is the best one!

Music Bumblebees

One of the best apps I have used, been using Yotpo previously but Judge.me is better, not only the installation is simple, pretty much all done for you for free, the unlimited review request for free account is great. The Aliexpress reviews download is the best!

Joyzzin

I highly recommend this app. You can push too many product reviews to your store easily and for free. And also you can choose whether to show a review on your website or not. It's easy to import reviews. Thanks a lot to developers!

Bella Luna South Africa

I'm not one to write reviews, but have to say the level of customer service from these guys is the best I have ever experienced. Thank you!

Taweels

What a great app!!! A huge set of amazing features in the free version that is almost enough for any store. Page load speed isn't impacted by this app as it loads reviews really fast, not sure what it would be when there are hundreds or thousands of reviews, but for our store (https://falastinibrand.com) it loads in a blink. I'm definitely going to upgrade to "awesome" paid plan soon, lots of really amazing features at a reasonable price tag, well done.

Lovely Cactus

Very easy to use and helpful! I love it so much!!

Lilinspirationstest

I was having trouble getting the app to work. This was due to user error (my error). I hopped onto the chat for support. I was able to get immediate help. I was chatting with "Tony" and he went above and beyond with the help he provided. He took the time to walk me through the app and answer all my questions. He even integrated my custom configuration requests. I recommend this app.

Holocene Water

Wow! Awesome customer service and an awesome app. Had fun setting everything up. Now the site looks so much better! Thank you!!