Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Be The VIBES

I rarely write reviews, but I had to write this one. Overall, this app seems comprehensive, informative, and easy to use (and I'm just starting out with the free version). There are lots built in processes, forms, and automations that make managing the reviews easy. And what I found to be really incredible is that I emailed them to see if we could move the reviews to another section in the website, which I thought they either wouldn't help me with or would be some drawn out process, but within hours I received an email reply stating they had moved the review section for me. WOW! If you're looking for a well designed app with excellent support services, I recommend this one.

Rustic Wedding by TRB

Leonardo Cappillo provided great customer service and solved my problem immediately! He was able to set up the app on my custom pages. I am really looking forward to seeing the results on my pages. Thank you so much for your excellent customer service!

Reincarnated with Love

Louis Estrada is amazing!
I installed this app on a Sunday & then, rather than following simple prompts, I chose to ignore the recommended options in the hopes that I would intuitively understand how to modify code. After hours of pushing every clickable button on my screen I became sufficiently convinced that I would not morf into a developer within a single afternoon & contacted their support team.
Louis Estrada got back to me in no time. This guy was wonderful! He fixed everything so that it magically looked just the way I had envisioned, in even less time than it had taken me to screw it all up.
Having a customer support representative willing to implement all the changes I wanted for me was wonderful but even better was that Louis took the time to explain how he was doing so, with clear & concise instructions via email, so that I will know how to make some of these changes myself in the future.
If your tech savvy or understand code stuff, this would be a great app as it lets you customize so much. Although, if you’re like myself, (clearly not tech savvy), this app is even better as their customer support is AMAZING!
*I was offered nothing in exchange for this review & have no incentive to leave such a glowing recommendation for these guys other than the amazing job they’ve done.

Peace Love Light Shop

Customer service has been great. Also love that you can email past customers asking for a review.

TinyCircuits

This app is amazing. It has a lot of customization and features that the more expensive reviews have but it's way more affordable. Also, the support is great. They are quick to respond and have been able to fulfill my every request.

ND24 NailDesign

This app is perfect. The service is just awesome - these guys are taking care of everything. Absolute recommendation! Support is ultra quick and always there for you!

Victoriaswig

They help me solve the problem in timely manner, and the app is very friendly, help me solve so many problems, thank you guys

Mens Compass

This app is better than the one by shopify. It is a must have, the only thing I don't like is that customers can not see the average star rating before they click on the product. It would be nice if it could be shown underneath the product name before they click on the product.

Vapor North

This app not only looks great, it's easy to curate and change the settings so customers aren't annoyed and usually take time to respond. We've used other review apps in the past, but this one is by far the best for a great price. Like has been said before their customer support is very quick and very friendly. Can't recommend this app enough.

Heat Press Machines Direct

Great app and great support, Louis Estrada from support helped me out very fast! Now just need to get some review requests out to my customers.