Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Clothed With Truth

Excellent, highly responsive customer service! We've recently switched over to Judge.me from another review app and have been very glad that we made the move. We experienced a seamless transition of our previous data and are pleased with the performance, functionality and abundance of features included with the app. SEO support is top notch! We're glad to have unlimited review requests, the highlighted carousel review function, and the ability to create a separate aggregate review page. Great value!

Claridream

Really good app! Beats Yotpo hands down and for a fraction of the price. Lots of features, settings and very stable. In fact this is one of the most mature / stable Shopify apps I have seen. Highly recommended

Boutique Academia

Excellent app. I was on a grandfathered plan through Yotpo, paying $30 a month for basic review services. I decided I wanted a review carousel and learned that it would cost nearly $400 a month to upgrade my plan! Switching to Judge.me was simple, and their customer service absolutely excelled. They answered all my questions within a few hours, and helped me out in customizing a few details that made the app work much better with my website. I have been more than happy and would definitely recommend it.

The Organic Lifestyle Store

Simply the best. The customer service is exatcly what anyone first starting out would need. The customer service here is above and beyond, thank you so much!

theorganiclifestylestore.com

Diy Comfort Depot

This app is great, there are a few limitations but overall very happy with the app, display, and the support has been great.

Need an Air Conditioner check us out
www.diycomfortdepot.com

School Badges Uk

I love this app! We feel we offer a great customer service and this app really helps us find out if this is true! Blends into my site and emails perfectly to match my branding! Staff at Jude.me are very helpful! Can't fault them! Fantastic pricing too!

Protein Se

5/5 Judge.me has increased our revenue a LOT, helped us know and understand our customers better.

Optimesystems

Octavian Babus provided excellent support - exceeded my expectations. I would definitively contact the support team again and recommend the product and support service to friends.

Many thanks Octavian, much appreciated.

Philip
Clothing Concept
South Africa

Mybaebee

Excellent so far, support is superb! Loads of options even in the free version

Ftkclothing

1000% recommended. After starting a new 2nd store and used the free version of YOTPO, they then wanted €400 a month which the old version used to do for free (no idea why anyone would pay that much for reviews). This app its way better for a fraction of the price. I would highly recommend this review app with excellent customer support. Thanks guys , really appreciate it.