Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Gurlzone

Fantastic service! I have never seen customer service like this. These guys are on the ball! while testing the app, I had an issue with 404 error appearing when I tried to edit the number of stars I wanted to give for the review. I spoke with Francisco and he fixed the problem. In less than two minutes. The problem was not their fault but rather a problem with my theme. The app is wonderful, I can now get reviews for my products easily instead of trying to do it one by one. I use the "Judge me" app along with the "AliExpress Review Importer". Together they make it a walk in the park to import reviews. I honestly wish I could give them 10 stars.

Leo&Ella

Great service! These guys are amazing and I'd highly recommend. I spoke with Francisco who couldn't have been more helpful on a Sunday morning. francisco offered brilliant customer service. Really really impressed and would highly recommend

The Cereal School

We've been using Judge.me since our launch. It's a must-have for your Shopify site. Easy to set up, and their support is fantastic. Better than more expensive competitors.

Glowing Orchid Organics

Great app, great customer service. It really gets you more reviews and is professional. I will be upgrading to the paid plan soon after I get more website traffic. The customer service really is top-notch!

Eastern Trends

Does what it says on the tin. Really like how it is free as it would not be easy for me to spend a lot of money on a review app especially since I'm only starting out.

Origami Customs

Awesome customer service and there is a lot of customization, even in the free version . Reviews looks great in my shop

The Travel Gear

Team was fast in installing the App to fit my theme. Helpdesk was responsive to questions asked as well. Overall, easy to use. I would like an additional function - allow date selection for import of reviews. Some reviews I saw were not imported into the App.

Viva Kits

It's great to see apps that do what they say they do and do it really well.
Works like a charm. Can't ask for more.
Support is fast and friendly (and effective). Thanks Daniel.

Thank you from www.vivakits.ca
Chemo and cancer patients, Better Prepared.

Lotus Art Studio

Great app with lots of functionality for $15. It is very easy to use and install. I'd highly recommend it.

SOLFUL

I am just getting started to use the app, the agents are super nice and helpful in all the onboarding process. the design and in page implementation looks really good!