Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Theimprintsg

Excellent customer service! They respond to my problem with a few hours and solve it in minutes! The app works great as well!

Clickflue

I have this on two stores. App is perfect. Customer service is perfect.

Modkat

This is not only the best reviews app I have used, but the best Shopify app I've tried in my 10 yrs on Shopify! I used Yotpo previously, but got tired of paying out the nose. Judge.me has at least 95% of the functionality of Yotpo, and seems substantially faster. Easy migration and awesome support. I can't say enough about this app. I wish this company made more apps!!!

Pop Your Pup

I also don't usually write reviews, but I have say Judge Me has been nothing shorter than great. Great product and even better customer service. Really excited to see Judge Me continue its development. Keep up the great work.

Detour Sunglasses

I don't often write reviews but this app is great! Super customizable and the support team is amazing! Yotpo wanted over 8k/year for their review service and this has the same review features for only $15/month. We use this for both Detour Sunglasses and our other store Meraki Bracelets. I'd definitely recommend this, wish we stumbled across this app sooner!

Lallure Cosmetics

Amazing support team! These guys respond within minutes and perform personal customizations - this might be some of the best support I've ever seen with an app. I wish I could build a support team like that for my site!
The app works great as well, very pleased.

Shophelimix

Great tech support! Thank you.

Provide Products For Life

I had used a different review app before being recommended to this one. I'm SOOO happy I switched over! There are "too many" features that I'm enjoying about this app - it really brings my website to life with social proof. The support for this app was really fantastic too, they helped me customize so many elements to my specification. And I believe there's still a lot of unexplored options to discover as well. Get it, you'll love it!

Boutiquelane82

5 stars, clearly deserved! I have tested quite some Review Apps and I believe that this one is by far the best. The handling is super-easy. Also, if you are switching from another platform to Shopify, you can easily import your reviews without wasting a lot of time. Customer service is great too! If you install a new theme, you don't even have to write them an e-mail They will text you right after you have installed their app and ask you if you want them to adjust their app to the new theme! Click a link - job done! Couldn't ask for more...

Colornatura

PAY CLOSELY ATTENTION TO AVOID ANY APPS SCAM, FALSE OR EVEN DANGEROUS!!!

This app is not only the best, brilliant, fantastic, awesome, unique, they also have the most great and brilliant, fantastic, awesome, unique, team the I even had in my life, but the app it self is amazing!!! easy to use, simple to see and fantastic for what you get in return from........

If you are thinking twice about to install this app, please stay away because probably you mot only not understand what this app can do for you but also you may have a bad intention to give a bad review of this great app and team because probably you may come from another app that you may consider the best one and come here just to turn around it which is very bad and not honest at all.........keep in mid that and think as customer before you become or maybe already seller and think only on how to sale, but you may forget how honestly the buyer thinking when they come to your shop to buy something, what you looking for at beginning when you visit any online shop? think about it, the first think you going to get into your mind is, how can I trust this shop, there are others previous buyer that have come here and place any orders? because it is human been and we cannot change that what is in the our nature.....so if you think this.....may you need this app for your shop because not only give what I have mentioned here which was TRUST!! but also what you get is a unique , awesome, team support that you can ask anything about the app placement and they do it for you....NO ADDITIONAL COST AT ALL.

Read this Forbes article and let me know

How Important Are Customer Reviews For Online Marketing?