Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

The Natural Supply Co

Great experience, the team were really helpful with setup and I was glad to be able to export existing reviews.

Thriftyupenyu

Super responsive to issues - I was in a bit of a fix after I changed my theme but all issues were resolved in under 5 mins:)

Jijamas Com

Update to my original review (18 months later): The app is great, I have tons of reviews and they display very nicely on my site. And the customer service is truly outstanding, they are super responsive and get the job done in a very short time. --------------
The What a great app! I can't say enough about the team at Judge.me. I actually started with them about 2 months ago, so this review covers a lot of time using the app. Everything has been perfect, with no issues at all. The app integration was easy and went without issues. Also, collecting reviews from past and current customers is also easy, and getting them on the site was straightforward too. I am not the most tech savvy person but found the interface to be easy to manage, and the customer service is 10 stars, they are highly responsive and helpful, I can't say enough about them and highly recommend using them too!

Cosrea

Absolutely fantastic support service and fantastic app with all the functions and tools you will need!

I have no coding experience so the support team was able to guide me through each step and help me setup the widget exactly as I needed it to be. And I'm very very thankful for that.

I highly recommend this app and will definitely use it for our other stores as well!!

Hardlotionstore

I've had judge.me for several months now and it's one of my favorite apps. The customer support is amazing and I find myself always recommending it in Facebook groups. Everything looks clean and their automation and notifications have driven thousands of reviews to our site.

Pillow Guy

Judge.me is by far the best bang for your buck. Great platform, great customer service, and great app!

Bouku

This is a very good app ! Does everything its say's. Above all the support team are FANTASTIC The best yet ! Shout Out To Francisco, The Jedi Master ...

Kesmekesme

Without any doubt, the best product review application. Customer support is second to none. Irrespective of time difference, they have responded to various queries I have made and carried out required corrections. I would definitely recommend.

Icecreamtree Studio

The custom installation was almost instantly done. This app is easy to set up. I wanted to make minor modifications and had lots of questions on how to. The customer service is very quick and helpful! Every time I sent questions, I received replies within in a few hours or less with all the help I need. Importing reviews were pretty straight forward. I had to use csv files, and it worked out nicely. I would definitely recommend this app!

Myabetic

Fantastic App! Easy to use with a lot of great functionality. I highly recommend.