Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Trendydrops

Best App for reviews. I'm using the awesome plan. Everything is perfect. The customer service is amazing :). Highly recommended

Epiq Mx

Amaizing app and support, If they make it similar at Yotpo on full functionalities and maybe charge a little more the will take the review market.

Octavian Babus is a great supporter on the customization the app.

Thanks

UPDATE February 6 2019:

This is the best APP for Shopify, the customer service is the best, I really recommend you, and the price is very accesible !!

UPDATE June 3 2019: They still are amazing, great customer service, congrats

Test Cp

Loads fast; great features; great support.

Eflow Nutrition

Great review app. Same thing as Yotpo for a fraction of the cost!

Skyba Socks

Has been working great so far!

Shulin Sun Studio

It's working very well for us. Customer support was excellent too!

Celtic Knot Works

Great app and customer service! I was getting sick of the pricing structure of my last review app so I started looking around. Judge.me has the features I wanted (pictures in reviews and Swell Rewards integration) at 15% of what they would have cost with my last provider. The $15 per month level is a great deal!

Julegenserbutikken

Outstanding app and customer service. Easy to use, lots of functions.

Dimide

Great app. Was struggling to get reviews with Shopifys review app. Once I installed this app and send out emails, I got 4 reviews within the first few hours (using a 20% discount code incentive)!

I will happily pay the $15/month for the support they give in setting up the app on your store any way you'd like and for all the great features!

Rr Supply

Excellent customer service & very patient with help - responsive. Great product for reasonable price. I hope more Shopify vendors spread the word about Judge.me - it is a huge saving over competitors & does just what it says. Thank you!