Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

To Do Tea

This app is brilliant.
It helps me feature reviews on my page todotea.com to establish social proof.
The support team is also very responsive to my questions, even on weekends.
I highly recommend this app for setting up a reliable and feature rich review system.

Love White Slippers

Loving Judge.me. It is very reliable and helps us represent our company via reviews. The automation is great and the advanced features help make our website look very professional.

Viral On Fire

The app is easy to use and developed well. Happy to see free account too, so we can test before we invest into it.

Yorkvilles

Good product. There customer service is top notch and they really know to make a customer feel appreciated. PJ is really great.

Igift

This app is really great. Some of the recent changes make them a mile ahead of the competition. Good work PJ.

Archworks

Awesome App - We couldn't recommend it more. Installation was super easy and the support has been top notch. We migrated 500+ reviews with ease and our customer have benefited from increased review visibility on our website. Great stuff!

Addamonline

You will not get any better than Judge.me. We moved from YOTPO and saved a fortune with a much better app, options and support.. From someone that's been on shopify 5 years .....GET THIS APP NOW.

Rarr

Can't say enough good things about this app. Best reviews app out there - easy setup, great outlook options, seamless integration and consistent updates/additions. Just added questions and answers and working great.

It is also a fair price compared to some other apps that try to charge much higher amounts for additional integrations. This does it all for one price.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Healthnut Essentials

I just got setup with judge.me for reviews and already I am super glad to have chosen them for their usefulness, image on website and amazing support. PJ over there has been extremely helpful and super quick to respond and make changes for me. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you ... from HealthNutEssentials.com !

Burnish

I am so impressed with this app. It seems that they have thought of everything when it comes to customizability. I would recommend this hands down over Yotpo and the Shopify reviews app. It is so affordable, and offers many features that are not available on other review apps. Very responsive developers.