Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Fit Me Pillow

Completely blown away by the Judge.me software and even more importantly by the Judge.me customer service. I had a few questions and concerns at the beginning of my time using the software and the Judge.me team went way out of their way to help. No app on Shopify is completely "perfect", however, I feel that this one is moving in the right direction. Also, they seem to be trying to differentiate the app by offering more features in it, which is nice to get more bang for your buck.

Woven Finds

This app is a must! Really easy to install without any coding required. There team and concierge service is great!

Derma Roller System

Awesome service. Best app for reviews.

Pacificleis

I love this app! I has so many features and is easy to install. I am so glad that the other app I was using before was letting me know that they will discontinue and I was forced to look for a new app and now I am so glad! Also, customer service is the best. They respond right away and are very helpful, they have installed everything for me for free whenever I was stuck or unsure. Definitely 5 stars!

Crik Nutrition

[UPDATE] Jun 14, 2018

I'm almost a year in and still really loving Judge.me

It does everything you want, I haven't had any issues whatsoever and any inquiries and responded to very quickly

---

So far I am very happy with this app.

Install was seamless, they even have a concierge service that removed my old apps code.

They came highly recommended to me from a friend that has used 5 different services and loves Judge.me. I was having a lot of issues with my old app and their support wasn't very good or their product.

This has all the features I want, is very straight forward and easy to use.

I love that they don't send repeat review requests to customers that have already reviewed a product, especially since I have a consumable.

The Foodnited States

Reviews are becoming a must-have, especially when it comes to sound SEO. Judge.me is definitely the way to go if you're just getting started. Set it on auto-pilot and it'll get you much-needed reviews for your products.

All those stars look great during Google searches too. Great app.

Temples And Markets

No other Review App compares. Great Support. Love that you can curate the reviews and also that they automatically upload to FB

Luna Maternity Nursing

We tried the other apps, paid and free - Judge.me is the better than all of the other options. Their support is amazing and the app is easy to use. Thank you!!

Bestshapewearcanada

Stop your search and get this app. Far better than the other options and the support is fantastic. Just do it!!

Gungoddess Com

Just an update to my original 5-star review from 2017. Three years and a couple of theme changes later, installing this awesome app remains one of the best app decisions we've made. You get a ton of features for an extremely reasonable price (and they're continuously adding more features), and the excellent support continues, with almost immediate responses. Still very happy!

I can't say enough good things about the Judge.me app and team. The app far exceeded my expectations. It offers the same features that other ridiculously over-priced reviews apps offer, at a fraction of the cost. You have a lot of control over settings and customization, so you can set it up in the way that makes the most sense for your specific needs. And you not only get reviews, but product Q&A as well. The responsive support team is fantastic! No matter what I asked for, they made it happen, and they did it almost immediately. Very happy!