Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Galenleather

The best review collecting app for Shopify.We move from another review app.

....PROS....
*We collect 2x more reviews compared to our previous app
*All reviews page - Great looking, the quick load time for hundreds of reviews.Good for SEO
*Carousel widget - Looks better with new Shopify section design.
*Q&A - New feature. We love it.
*Google product feed integration -Showing ratings at the search results
*Integrations - We integrate with our best apps like shoelace, bold options, Easy Tabs
*Product groups - We show the individual colors of the product as separate products. So it works great to merge reviews for different colors.
*Review pictures - Customers can upload pictures of the product with the review.
*V2 designs - Love the new themes with different looks.
*Easy installation- We changed our store default theme, and the app notifies us in one minute that the  app installed for the new theme
*Support - We contacted them an issue about google product review feed. They made a lot of effort to solve quickly.
Thank you guys for the great app.

My Family Rules

Now this is going to sound a bit dramatic but this is the best app out there. I just can't speak highly enough about this and it's team. We've tried lots of different review apps but this is the one to have. It's so easy to install and set-up. PJ was fantastic and super quick at making some extra little tweaks for us to help blend in to our theme. We've got this app on two stores now and just love it. Great for customisation and tons of added extras being added all the time like Q&As, Carousel, etc. Keep up the good work!

Big thanks from us at www.myfamilyrules.co.uk

Coak

I Had Never Seen This Type Of Support In My Life.I Could Give 10 Stars If Available, This App Is #1 Rank In Full Shopify Store !! Can't Express It

Duftfukter

Great, easy to use & a must have app! Fast support & even better, you can translate every field/button/page, which was the most important thing for me.

Uglybynature

If you are thinking about which review app to use in your store, LOOK NO FURTHER!! We had 103 reviews after launching our site 18 months ago. After 5 weeks of having this app we now have over 200 reviews. This app has so many features and very easy to use. You can reply to reviews and post from the Shopify app and auto (if you want) upload to your Facebook page. You can set it to upload all reviews to Facebook or set a % to upload. Way too many features to list! They also respond quickly to emails and switching over from a review app you have now literally takes minutes! BEST $15 you'll spend!! Check it out on our website AAA+++

Nutranuva

Wow, where do I start. I have nothing but great things to say about Judge.me and so happy I found them amongst the Shopify apps.

It was recommended that I use an app called Yotpo but it was crazy expensive – I’m sure they probably have a good app but for those of us lesser mortals who are not yet doing a million a year quite yet … well, let’s just say I’m glad I found Judge.me – the BEST deal for what you get.

Customer support from P.J. and his staff is awesome and fast – always there for you and willing to jump in and do it for you if you’re having any difficulty (like some of us tech-challenged). They treat you like you are paying them a lot, but like I said, they have the best Reviews app for the best price.

You’re crazy if you don’t at least give them a test drive.

Lepin Brick Shop

5+ Stars for Judge.me.

Let me clarify a concerns in those few 1 star reviews which also troubled me before I actually install it. The widget's size is less than 80Kb after compression and does not affect any notable google speed score.

The widget works perfectly with all the core functions some one could ever think of for collecting reviews, there's no trouble importing reviews with multiple pictures or whatsoever. You can send manual reviews, or import previous reviews and let them shown on site with the time mark you input for each review.

The widget concentrates specially on SEO features so it is highly recommend for those who want to show the review status on google search result page. Just started doing that now.

I know it sounds like a fake review but it is my actual user experience. The customer service staff are so incredible. EVERYONE of them are fast in response and resourceful. Solve your problem as much as they could from their end and literally, in my case, doing nothing but send requests. It's like flying with Emirates in the first class on a long time journey, completely trouble free experience! Great team!

Gamory

We've tried a bunch of review apps in the past, and switching to Judge.me was a decision we wished we made sooner.

(Note: we started straight off with their paid plan, so this review is a reflection of that, can't comment on the free version)

Features:
The $15/month plan is packed with everything you'd need in a review app. Some of our favourite features: in-email review request, upload pictures for reviews, reviews carousel to feature on homepage, Q&A section, ability to reply to a review. Other apps charge you an arm and leg for these "advanced" features. These guys are doing it for $15.

Interface:
All the pretty stuff you see on the frontend is backed by a super user-friendly and easy to understand admin backend. Love how all the options are explained in proper sentences, which makes understanding the function of that particular setting so much easier. All the usual stuff you would want to tweak (email header, text, review star color, etc.) is easy to customize.
The process of managing and "featuring" a review in your carousel is also so simple, few clicks and it's done.

Customer service/Setup:
Wow they are quick. We got the app installed and fully integrated in a few hours. Some changes were required to get the app in the right spots, but PJ and Octavian are FAST. Changes made immediately, and code for our old review app replaced. Follow up emails were replied to promptly, it's like these guys never sleep.

Performance:
Within days of installing we could already tell it's a winner. The conversion rate was so much higher compared to our previous app, and we were getting many more reviews!

Conclusion:
Judge.me is a well thought out, feature-packed, easy-to-use, SOLID 10 STAR review app. Seriously, for $15 bucks?! INSTALL NOW.

Peurobaby

Absolute best customer support. PJ and judge.me go above and beyond to make judge.me and your store/theme work in rapid response time.

Athoriabeauty

I'm going to try to not trash their big competitor here but the staff at Judge.me(including Duc) is beyond amazing. The features you get in the free version blow Yotpo out of the water.

I'm so thankful that judge.me doesn't try and gouge you as you grow. Their prices are set.

Def. recommend