Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

Lauston

No se entiende del todo pero tiene muchas funciones. Tuve un problema sobre el color de las reseñas y contacté con el servicio de ayuda (tardaron unos 5 minutos en contestarme, muy poco) y me lo cambiaron ellos en un momento. Servicio de ayuda bastante bien.

Love Lettering Studio

I am not technical at all however the customer service is great! They helped me with my issue and fixed it straight away. Would definitely recommend.

All The Socks Online Store

Most of the best features are on the paid plan, but since my store is brand new I am opting for the free plan at this moment. I think if you pony up for the paid plan, the features look pretty great.

SkinHavenRX

Takes some patience to get the app to operate with good success, but I have now synced it with other apps to get better results. So far so good.

Just Nebulizers

App does what it needs. There are a few features that I wish it did, but overall, I am very happy with it. Support is great too!

Tesla BioHealing

Good app. Some bugs every now and then but support is always there to help................................................................

nectarfoods.co

Enjoy the App . The support team is readily available for any customizations. Easy to install and use.

Freebreath

A great APP. The Customer team and service are super nice. All in all, It's all meet me. nice nice nice nice

TierraSol Studio

The customer interface is not very intuitive so it's confusing to navigate and set things up. The customer service is very helpful and responsive though so that makes it better!
So glad to have a customizable review platform that sends of review requests!

HYER GOODS

I added this app to help increase the # of reviews I receive through their email customizations. Though it's not perfect (I wish there was a way customers could submit the review directly from the email), it works well. Turns out he widgets are also great and the service is great so I will continue on with it!