Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Birnes-Geschenke

I use the free plan and so far very satisfied with the scope.
The support is simply WOW.
1 message and 15min later the solution was already carried out automatically! 5 STARS!

AvenShope

Suporte muito bom realmente recomendo ao aplicativo, aumenta muito suas conversões , e ainda é de graça

Emmy & Sebby

Really easy to use, lots of benefits and the customer service is excellent. Great value tor money, compared to other apps.

BIGSOFTI

So far, so good! Had one customer support query with them and Mark replied in 5 minutes with the solution very clearly laid out for me. Was impressed with the service. Thanks for help. al

Future Kind

Great app and customer service. Had a look at several competitors and this seems to be the best option.

Pattern Scissors Frock

The support staff have been exceptional, and very quick to respond. I would 100% recommend this app.

Sage And Dove

I really enjoy the use of this app. It helps our business receive feedback from our customers which is beneficial for us and other customers when purchasing.

abquatics

Great App... Have been using it for a year or so with great results. Supper is even better. Five Stars every day !!

Mishes Official

After testing out loads of similar review apps, I have to say that judge.me has the been the easiest and most efficient review app for both myself and my customers.

Honey Bee

We now have reviews pouring in using this app. It has to have made it easier for our customers so that makes us happy!