Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

SYNC Performance - Custom

Amazing service! Switched from Yotpo - the best choice ever. Spoke with support and they answered all my questions almost instantaneously. I am very impressed so far. Great value.

The Decor Love

Best apps for the reviews, I wonder why nobody told me about this one!! .. Thank you so much for this.

Direct Coffee

Really good support from Judge.me! Fixed my issue in just a few minutes. Very impressed and would recommend.

Dylan Kendall

Great customer support! I was a bit tangled up in processes and Louis calmly and supportively guided me through! We have the app now installed and love its clean look!

Casedesign

Very good app, customer service is very helpful and fast ! Highly recommend this app. Free plan available

Foosj

Love it. It's super easy to work with, even for beginners. The customer service is the best. They get back to you right away

Retail Twist

This app is amazing. My store was missing something and I continued to make tweaks. Finally I added the Judge.me app and noticed I started to get more sales. The reviews really boosted up my page. Many customers rely heavily on reviews to make a purchase. This app came through for me. Thank you. Oh and how could I forget. Customer service is huge for me and they answer my questions right away and are very professional. Love that they know their product so well.

Perfectbrow

I used this app to set up my reviews, and when I had some problems, I simply texted the help directory and they supported me through the whole thing which was great.

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The Primitive Heart Boutique
Support was very quick in responding to my questions about push mail. . The push owl app was installed, I loaded my logo . Judge. me now can send push mail to all my purchasers. cant get much simpler than that.
I've also watched the progression of review emails sent out by judge.me . It lists the dates the email is sent, lets you know if mail was received and/or read and when the next email will go out.
So far I am very happy with this app

SA.AL&CO

The App has all the functions one might need and more! The basic version of it is easy to use and the automatic installation worked seamlessly! The only one function that didn't work was immediately taken care of Support (Génesis)! Thanks a lot!!!