Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

The Produce Company - India

I used Judge.me (the free version) to add reviews to my products and it couldn't have been a simpler process. Their support team incorporated it on my website in the blink of an eye.

YAK Grills™

This app offers features of similar solutions that cost considerably more, the interface is very easy yet powerful in the amount of customization, and most importantly the support is truly best in class. From setup to marketing in minutes. Can't recommend this any more!

Presentes de Mulher

It's a great APP and has a fantastic support. Recommend. Whenever I need support, they help me. Very useful for reviews and the price is excellent.

Pawgood

Really useful app for beginner and also for people who are experience in drop shipping. easy to use and staff also very helpful.

Christmas Shoppe

This app integrates very well with our Shopify website. It looks nice, works perfectly, and best of all, has fantastic customer service! We had a minor issue with a button rendering and they responded and sorted it in five minutes. Definitely recommend.

Collombatti Naturals

Really easy to install and has all the great features of the more expensive apps. Customer service is fast and efficient too! Highly recommended.

km elegance store

I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH IT. IT IS VERY EASY TO SET UP GO ON GAYS THIS APPLICATION TELL US ABOUT THE REAL GOOD WORK

Jessy DIY

Easy to use Helps working in this section greatly reducing the time to increase efficiency. It's a good app. I recommend you to try it out.

Learn & Play

easy to use on laptop not cell phone reviews downloaded really fast and got an email alert for each product

SayfKnives

The app is amazing. There are so many useful features that would benefit your store. So many apps out there that charge a lot with limited features, but with Judge.me you get everything and even more with one affordable subscription. Their support team is also super fast and they fix your problem within minutes.