Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Celtic Knot Works

Great app and customer service! I was getting sick of the pricing structure of my last review app so I started looking around. Judge.me has the features I wanted (pictures in reviews and Swell Rewards integration) at 15% of what they would have cost with my last provider. The $15 per month level is a great deal!

Julegenserbutikken

Outstanding app and customer service. Easy to use, lots of functions.

Dimide

Great app. Was struggling to get reviews with Shopifys review app. Once I installed this app and send out emails, I got 4 reviews within the first few hours (using a 20% discount code incentive)!

I will happily pay the $15/month for the support they give in setting up the app on your store any way you'd like and for all the great features!

Rr Supply

Excellent customer service & very patient with help - responsive. Great product for reasonable price. I hope more Shopify vendors spread the word about Judge.me - it is a huge saving over competitors & does just what it says. Thank you!

Downtown Menswear

Installed like a breeze! The app dose everything for you, just follow the wizard. Great first impression! We love it and planning to go 'Awesome' ;-)

Check us out here → https://downtownmenswear.com/

Azana

I've installed this app a few months ago and have not properly completed the features installation until yesterday! .... hats off to Octavian who helped me to complete with a few things which I was stuck with.

What amazed me was the service - very quick to respond and glad to help me with anything.

I like everything what Judge.me offer and the unlimited features at an affordable price.

I'd recommend to anyone to use Judge.me - this is the app you must have.

Leon was very helpful .... had a review in the 'your shop' link but did not show up on the product page where I wanted. He has successfully transferred the review for me.

Supply Provision Co

Fantastic app. We've used a few different review apps, and don't have the (insane) budget needed to use Yotpo, so judge.me was worth a shot. Glad we took the chance. There are a few minor things that are a little rough around the edges, but not deal breakers by any stretch. We're happy. check out our reviews at https://getsupply.com

Gadgetworld Ae

We were using Yotpo for almost a year on a basic plan paying $49/m and it was hard to live with the limitations, a one-step higher plan will cost a huge amount, I can’t disclose it because they don’t tell you how much it cost until you “talk to them”, it will take hours of marketing magic to convince you to pay a fortune. It was a valid business case for us until we see real growth from the basic plan, which we didn’t see evidence encouraging us to move forward. So we decided to move to another Review App and we are glad that we found Judge.Me, we wish if we made this decision much earlier! We have realized how much we have missed of great features what are offered here on a $15/m plan, it is amazing compared to our situation before, and we couldn’t even fully customize emails for the amount of money we were paying!

Lots of features makes Judge.Me a great value for money. Now we can have SEO features to show the review status on google search result page. This is essential as you know. The $15/m comes with everything you need in a review app plus more, additional features include in-email review request, upload pictures for reviews, reviews carousel on homepage, Q&A section, reply to reviews, etc... We wanted these features on Yopo but we would’ve paid a fortune plus an arm and leg.

Customer service is amazing too! They have fast response, always helpful. Big thanks to Judge.Me team for a great app and a great service!

Tim Tam 2

Judge.me is powerful. They have without a doubt increased our sales and our loyalty. The customizations are fantastic. Support is great. Not only the best review service for Shopify but one of the most complete Shopify add-ons that exist.

Chibebe Au

The is the ONLY app that works perfectly all the time. ALL the time. And the guys at Judge.me are the MOST amazing guys to ask for support from, and they always do anything they possibly can, right then and there for you. With a busy store, we don't have time to put in a request and wait overnight to see what is going on, let alone try to remember to check back in to see how it went (we are in AU and most app devs are in a different timezone). This is most likely the ONLY '100% Happy' review I will possibly ever leave! I am super fussy and expect the best, and this app, and the support behind it, exceeds my expectations time and time again. GET THIS APP!