Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

zyadha

The customer service is great and quick, good app and i love to see some more apps from this.hell lot of taking care one of the best a[[

MUCK

I use this app to manage my online reviews. I'm on the awesome plan and it offers so much value to my online store. There is just so many things you can do with it and is very user friendly. I love how you can automatically send your customer a reminder to review your product after they purchase it. Their customer support is also amazing. I contacted them about removing an image on the app and they made a change on the spot. I would definitely recommend judge.me to anyone with an online store.

BonGadi

great customer service and great support,fast responding and helping great app sure i will upgrade . deserv the money

THE SKINCARE COMPANY

Just set it up, so far great, much better than Stamped io as you get all features for $15/month compared to $69 or more. Support is very responsive and will help customize code on the fly!

Tricorium

I love this app!! The Theme Concierge is amazing and the customer service is phenomenal hands down! I highly recommend this app, very easy to use and the updates are quick and fast. Thanks Guys, you rock!!

capucinne.si

i used this app.. very nice app for reviews...and guys at the support are great.. always available for help..5 stars from me for this great app and for support service...............

Body & Mind

This is a great app and has really helped out our store. The supports from the support team has been great throughout. Thanks

Allure Pet

Fantastic App with many features, even on the free plan, and the support is top notch. Highly recommended!

Tilezz

They are great. Affordable app with top notch customer service. Thank you Leon for your great customer service as well. I would recommend it.

Little Sleepies

I LOVE this app - it's one of the best apps we use on shopify, period. The social proof is a really valuable addition to my shop. It's also easy to use, has tons of features and the support is AMAZING - they are so helpful and fast. I highly recommend it!!!