Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Softlens Queen

i'm very appreciate for their effort to resolve my issues, they have a great app with superb client service

I'm move from others apps to judge.me because they have an adorable price with superB service. If you search for a product review, i recommended to use judge.me — Totally recommended!

oolid

It is satisfying so far. Easy to install and easy to use. This is very eligible for newbie or for shopify early state of store.

BAG BRANCH

LOVE THESE GUYS. Always prompt, helpful. App is fantastic. Great value. Very easy to use/ install.

GreenZ Car Care

Excellent app which helps us to know what customer think about our products and services with our website www.greenzcarcare.com.

Matchaeologist

Great app and superb client service — very impressed by Felix's and his team's effort and attention to details to ensure that we're completely set up. Felix also went above and beyond and helped us on areas in addition to what's being asked for. Totally recommended! - Akio

Smart World Store

Thanks for allowing me to share these reviews with the public and supporting my website by providing very important information about my product that our customers need to know. Henry (smartworldstore.online)

Concrete Lodge

Setup was easy, impressed with the flow of the app and the questions it asked me to get it ready. I would highly recommend this app.

Hulyah

I have never seen such a wonderful support in Shopify apps atmosphere even I have been here more than 2 years... Great work and efficient solution at 23:42 (London). Thank you so much.

They have done a 6 stars jobs ( 5 is not enough) !!

Dolo Supplies

Makes collecting reviews from our customers super easy. Great app. Recommended!

Space Roller Dice

Great app! I have reviews from my customers every on and then and every since I installed this app my conversion rate has increased! Plus the customer service is really helpful! Thank you Tony for fixing my app when I change my theme!! I'm going to switch my pay plan because their great service!