Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Blackbeards Woodworks

OK seriously. This is the Best app for shopify reviews. Not only does it take the leg work out of getting reviews, it also puts all the tools for review right at my fingertips!!! Oh wait! Don't forget about the incredible customer service. They helped tweak the UI on my site to perfectly fit my style!!!

Police Baton Warehouse

I find this app to be an essential part of our eCommerce store. The ability to automatically send review requests, track opt outs and follow up with promotions is awesome. Customers have been using the Q&A feature of this app just days after having it setup. I find this is a really good value that adds a lot of much needed functionality to our Shopify store.

Kickstart Motocompany

I've used this app before, and was the first app i installed on my new site. Extremely easy to use, and its a "must have" for every site. You get a lot of feed back from customers with this app.

Top Kat Electronics

Great support team with quick response time! Excellent customer relations! Answered all my questions!

Ease Living

Fantastic Customer Service! Easy set up, integrates seamlessly with my store and looks great. Still working on making sure the email review requests are sending.

EVER

This is the best app on shopify. The best features of Yotpo but 30x cheaper. Great customer support and works swimmingly.

Pineapple Apparel

Great app, easy to use, and fast customer service! Good to have if you want customers to read reviews! see it in action on my store, https://pineappleapparel.net/

Vitality and Wellness

Judge.me is easy to install and use. Any issues we had at the beginning were promptly resolved by their customer service staff. We have been getting heaps more reviews from customers using their automatic email reminder system. Being able to reply to review publicly is also fantastic as it helps give our customers more confidence to purchase from us. Wonderful app! Thank you.

Dioxyme

WOW! An app with a service team! I moved my reviews over from Yotpo and couldn't be happier with my decision. I get everything and more with Judge.me and their onboarding process was quick and painless. I imported all of my existing reviews, and with the help of their excellent support staff, had the account up and running in the blink of an eye. Recommended to all!

JAK

Great app! A lot of features like product grouping and the google feed for merchant center did the trick for us. Highly recommend.