Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Bouku

This is a very good app ! Does everything its say's. Above all the support team are FANTASTIC The best yet ! Shout Out To Francisco, The Jedi Master ...

Kesmekesme

Without any doubt, the best product review application. Customer support is second to none. Irrespective of time difference, they have responded to various queries I have made and carried out required corrections. I would definitely recommend.

Icecreamtree Studio

The custom installation was almost instantly done. This app is easy to set up. I wanted to make minor modifications and had lots of questions on how to. The customer service is very quick and helpful! Every time I sent questions, I received replies within in a few hours or less with all the help I need. Importing reviews were pretty straight forward. I had to use csv files, and it worked out nicely. I would definitely recommend this app!

Myabetic

Fantastic App! Easy to use with a lot of great functionality. I highly recommend.

Divas Closet 2

After a few hiccups my issue was sorted out without actually having to ask. All is now good again with my reviews :)

Jvregalia

Pretty easy to use, took me a minute to figure out how to work the 2 apps together but after that even on the free version they have someone come into your store and put in the reviews on the product pages and stuff like that for you, took like 10 minutes after i got the app, 100% would recommend

Poetrydesigns

Awesome Features and Great price!

Recreation Hobbies Center

Great integration with our site. The initial set up went flawlessly and PJ at Judge.Me adjusted any of the elements we wanted to make it look just like our theme. Judge.Me is an exceptional value compared to Yotpo and I highly recommend making the switch.

Shoeziggy

I've recently installed this app and I can tell that there are more features including rich snippets (great for SEO) available even in the free version! The dashboard of reviews is easy to view as it tells be exactly the status of whether I've replied to a comment or not. Customer service is great and quick at receiving your in-app service requests to install certain features through the click of buttons! They email you to let you know what's happening too, which is awesome. Keep up the great work!

Evercreatures

Great service! I needed a few CSS changes making and these were made within 24hrs. The App works well and displays great. Thanks