Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Clo Store

Awesome review app, I was planning on upgrading from the free Reviews app from Shopify. Needed something basic, but that would engage shopper to go back and post reviews. Worked really well with Judge.me. Imported old reviews, send email to hundreds of shoppers from past months that haven't left reviews yet.
The app does require some coding knowledge to some advanced features, but the support team was quick and assisted me through all my necessities.

Fyxo

We've been using this app for apx 1 year now. It's Seamless! Works all the time, very flexible and can be personalised for your business easily.

Furthermore, the service is outstanding (when you need it and even when you don't).

The Baconer

great app and really quick support!

Heart N Spice

Great product/ feature set, unbeatable price and excellent customer service.

Baton Vape

Affordable for all the great features. Fast on-boarding service and A+++ customer support.

The Natural Supply Co

Great experience, the team were really helpful with setup and I was glad to be able to export existing reviews.

Thriftyupenyu

Super responsive to issues - I was in a bit of a fix after I changed my theme but all issues were resolved in under 5 mins:)

Jijamas Com

Update to my original review (18 months later): The app is great, I have tons of reviews and they display very nicely on my site. And the customer service is truly outstanding, they are super responsive and get the job done in a very short time. --------------
The What a great app! I can't say enough about the team at Judge.me. I actually started with them about 2 months ago, so this review covers a lot of time using the app. Everything has been perfect, with no issues at all. The app integration was easy and went without issues. Also, collecting reviews from past and current customers is also easy, and getting them on the site was straightforward too. I am not the most tech savvy person but found the interface to be easy to manage, and the customer service is 10 stars, they are highly responsive and helpful, I can't say enough about them and highly recommend using them too!

Cosrea

Absolutely fantastic support service and fantastic app with all the functions and tools you will need!

I have no coding experience so the support team was able to guide me through each step and help me setup the widget exactly as I needed it to be. And I'm very very thankful for that.

I highly recommend this app and will definitely use it for our other stores as well!!

Hardlotionstore

I've had judge.me for several months now and it's one of my favorite apps. The customer support is amazing and I find myself always recommending it in Facebook groups. Everything looks clean and their automation and notifications have driven thousands of reviews to our site.