Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Three Basketeers

Great product and excellent support! The reviews work great and the support to remove reviews from "products" like gift cards and donations.

Neusin

Location China

I just started to download the trial, the customer service staff is very professional, very good, thank you very much, I hope it can help my business, thank you!

unitedalfa

Time spent using app 20 minutes

customer service is excellent! very helpful AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++

Massage Nerdy™

Gena and Zakaria were amazing agents, they are very helpful and go the extra mile. They deserve a bonus indeed.

Star Maps UAE

Location United Arab Emirates

Wonderful app and wonderful support for the app if you have any queries!! Recommended 100%. I have the free plan and I have a very different website, which is why i needed additional help, and they helped out immediately

vārm

Location Germany

Until now it is a very good App - easy to install (also for an alphabets like me) and a very nice and fast replying customer service. Would recommend!

Belle Business Wear

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this review app! The customer service is also top tier. They are super responsive and always find a solution to the problem we are having.

Wølmark Finland

Location Finland

I give a 5 star review. Even tho there are lot of limits with the free plan that is understandable. Still Judge.me answers fast to messages and really helps to get what you need. When our season starts. We will take the upgraded plan.

Matcha Island

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to use and great service. their customer service is great and shift!
I am enjoying the app so far!

La Belle Paire

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

L'intégration fonctionne parfaitement et est s'une grande aide pour augmenter mon taux de conversion.