Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Clean Access

This app really is the all in one package for reviews and building site trust. Any time you have an issue someone will be quick to help, today Leonardo assisted me with a problem I tried solving myself for a hour before contacting customer service, not even five minutes later Leonardo had it fixed! Thanks for making a great app.

My Furry Pet Shop

In the beginning i was overwhelmed as the app is not as intuitive as i thought. But luckily they have a great support team that installed the widgets on the pages that i wanted and assisted me with any other issues

Abilitee Adaptive Wear

The setup was a bit involved to make sure that display and features matched what we wanted, but once we got it rolling it works very well. It's nice to have review requests automated and it's generated far more reviews in the past few months than we ever had before. The chat option is also nice, I had a simple question about updating a review and they provided a solution very quickly.

Beehive Handmade

Very easy to install and use - the app developers pretty much do everything for you! Super fast customer service too.

Lucy Coggle

Great to be able to email customers and giving them the option to review embedded in the email rather than having to navigate back to your store

Sleep Siren

I switched to Judge.me after trying out almost all the other review tools (Shopify reviews, stamped.io etc). I have already had a better experience with judge.me that I had with all the others combined. The customer support is second to none and the tool itself works - we are getting loads of reviews now!

LovelyLadyProducts

We switched to Judge.me and have been very pleased. The process for migrating was exponentially easier and more intuitive when compared to our former provider and we have found that the Merchant and End User experience is much better as well. Unlike other providers that had high prices and a questionable ROI, this is one app that can be rationalized with great features and Customer Service to deliver in spades as your business grows.

HABIT

Awesome app and team, highly recommend the app! Thanks so much for your continued support, appreciate it!

stucktape.com

Great app, great features, great support! Especially thanks to Louis! thanks a lot for helping me out today!

Rina Lee Jewellery

Quick and prompt response from the support team! Always appreciated when you need support to rectify any issues even on a weekend.