Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

LANDYGO

Very good software, very good team, they have helped to solve several problems patiently,Thanks a lot

瑞士寶寶

customer service offer very prompt reply. they help me a lot with different settings!!! it is very good app, highly recommend! love it!

FLEX FACTORY

I used this app to help me show my customers that my store and products are credible. Great customer service and pretty simple to use. I had a small issue, emailed them and it was fixed within the hour.

Xenotees

This is the best review app I've used so far, and it has the best pricing and customer service. I also just discovered their database of all the shops using the app, that's searchable for customers. I think that's a great idea! ~ Noelle - Xenotees

youraband

No doubt. Judge.Me still the most user-friendly review app you can use if you want to start your own e-commerce store. They improved a lot compared to the previous version. Very satisfied with the quick response from one of their agent who helped me to install the app in our store. Thank you so much!

These Days

The live chat is prompt and they are always able to answer my question within minutes. I've used other review apps and this is the best one by far!

MundoDidactico

Excelent app and a very helpfull support, if you have any problem they are very glad to help you, thanks

Redaleon

Very Good and fast Support ! They help me for installing the app. Thank you so much Judge.me for help me!

ATLAS Throttle Lock

I've been using them for years and they have always had great customer service. Just jumped onto the Awesome plan and am loving the functionality. Great review app!

Los Colores de la Tierra - Handmade jewelry as bold and colorful as you 🌈

Love this app so far. And support is super helpful and quick to respond. Will definitely implement more features of this app very soon.