Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Mai Creative Studio

Hands down FANTASTIC. From the easy installation to the SUPER SPEEDY customer service. I installed the app and jumped straight into the $15 plan and had some difficulty with the installation and started a live chat with Mohammed who was so lovely, and he fixed my issue in under 5 mins and still answered all the questions I had!
SO SO happy I made the switch to this app. You've got a loyal customer in me!

The Light Meal

great app, i find it quick and easy to use, you can easily import reviews from alibaba and they come in a nice layout that suits me and my customers. Suport is also class!

Henkhill

The Free version is definitely usable, which is hard to find on apps these days. Any problem I did have was promptly fixed by the chat team. Shout out to Omar!

33trendz

Best for me!!! Stop wasting time and money on other apps.................................................................................

SPRiNG

Awesome product, very easy to set up and configure. Very flexible. And I rarely saw such a fast and efficient support team!

NARGIS®

Simple & yet very effective. The support provided by their team is just "wow". A lot of customizations & integrations options are also available.

Nüni

I'm new to judge.me and am really impressed so far. I love that I can easily send a review request out to customer's who have made purchases prior to installing the app. The real-time support available while navigating the site has been friendly, super helpful and attentive.

LaPoochi

Super quick and easy to install. WOW customer service was lightning fast. Thang was super helpful. He adjusted a colour to work with my brand and quickly sent through screenshots. I'm just getting started with this new website site, so once I get some momentum I'm keen to look at upgrading to their paid plan to benefit from all the awesome features.

OUMO Pet Shop

Had a great experience with their team. They were so helpful and quick in helping me implement the app into my store.

Travail-chaussure

Great service and recommended this site for all new user.. Widget are beautifull and adorable ..i love this