Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Biocare Suplementos

Soporte super rápido y personalizado, muy fácil de utilizar la aplicación, todo está funcionando como esperaba en el plan gratuito, me imagino que voy a conseguir la opción de pago.

URSUL PARIS®

Really good in everything. Really helpfull. Stars again appear on google in 3 days. ! congrats to the team. Really professionnals.

Kratosz

Very intuitive app! We are using on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good and the app can also translated in languages other than English. Recommend!

Strange Bikinis

Quyhn saved my life with amazing tech support! I worked on an issue for quite some time and she was able to fix it in just a few minutes.

wuuffstore

Really easy to use and has awesome support. Much better than other apps.
You can almost customize anything and if you can't just ask support and they will add a CVV file for you!

TikTech2020

Really helpful, they always give the instand support and feedback to let us get familiar with the app.

Lirol Retail

The guys and gals at Judge.me support are phenomenal, they helped solved my refresh problem and even corrected the Review Snippets in Google Search Console. Hopefully will drive more traffic to my store. Many thanks.

Bea's Bayou Skincare

So far so great! User-friendly but a LOT of features and integrations, which I needed coming from Etsy where I had reviews. I love it and I hope it remains affordable too.

lal & nil

It was very easy to install, the free plan is good enough to start off. Overall, I am very happy with it!

Chill-N-Reel

Relatively easy and seamless integration and love that the reviews started pouring in almost immediately. Resulted in increased sales as a new brand, and clearly allows us to build trust with prospective customers. Great customer support as well!