Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Tulsa Body Jewelry

My site was having some issues that apparently weren't the fault of Judge.me, but Louis Estrada still checked into my question and fixed the issue for me anyways. I've been very happy with this app and support.

Mr Poppins+Co

Even on the free version the support has been outstanding. Very responsive and patient customer service. We've now upgraded to the paid version and the team are always extremely obliging and quick to respond on chat or email. We're getting good reviews from customers too proving the app addition is easy to complete from our customers point of view

Pfotenpark

Super nice support and great app. Nothing to add there, just a great app. Everything works and if you have a problem, they help you in no time.

Reel Geek

Perfect and fast integration, this is the review app I've been looking for !
Very fast and efficient customer help, I highly recommand !

LAO Care

Cette app est très très pratique ! Le service client est extrêmement réactif et compétent, je recommande clairement !
___
This app is great !
The customer service is on point ! Fast and very nice :) I recommend

Ferramenta Eurotecnica

Ottima app per quanto riguarda il piano gratuito, molto completo. Assistenza immediata e risolutiva.

Dusty Blend

I have been using the Judge.me app for quite some time. Easy to navigate and use but also looks great on my website. I had a request to move the widget from the bottom towards to the top, and was done within less than half hour of the request. No issues at all.
Thank you for your speedy service. It is very refreshing to get great customer service.
Well done team!

FrisktHjem

Greatest review app ever, no doubt about it. This is the fifth store im using it on, its a must have!

Stuffcool

Best app, best functionality and top top support. Must have for any shopify store. Very satisfied with JudgeMe.

Plix

Great app to maintain and collect product/store reviews. The customer support is also extremely prompt and helpful!