Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Budget Workwear

Excellent app & Their customer service is amazing and they replied immediately for my queries.
Easy To Use & easy to install

Fabviaana

i have issue with my widget color and they solve it in second's. Very happy with support team. And app feature

Three Bears #threebearsperth

Brilliant app love it well worth the investment. The feedback from customers is great too, just had a customer want to remain anonymous super easy Love it!

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Best review app by miles and without a doubt the best customer service I've ever received from any app or dev team. 10/10++++++

Buckle and Seam

Received amazing responses to my 10 questions I had. Super fast and professional. I'd recommend you guys to increase the fees to above 15€ - you app can do way more than for example Trustedshops which we used before. They charge 150€ / month.

Katie J Design and Events

** AMAZING ** Highly Recommend. We have used a lot of Review apps over the past 6 years and this one is hands down the best out there! The Customer service is the best of any Shopify app we have ever used. Judge.Me reviews has linked in so well with our website and the other apps that we use. Thank you so much :)

Galaxify

Amazing customer service, they help you out to match the review widget to your theme. Suitable for all themes, definitely recommended!

WoodWares

I'm really pleased with this app. I've been easily been able to curate reviews and send review requests. I had a small issue but it was resolved immediately. Their customer support team is awesome. Visit our shop at WoodWares.com to check out the review widget for yourself!

Excite to Delight

Does exactly what is required, imports the reviews with ease, incredibly good support that was on hand right away!!

Top Cycling

Incredible amount of features (even on the free version) and my favourite review app by far. Navigation of the setting can be confusing but the customer support is amazing so it often isn't an issue. They reply within 10 minutes most of the time and are very knowledgeable :)
I recommend