Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Isangs Hair & Body

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and very fair prices!
Integrates better than any other review app we tried, and we tested quite a few!
Have all the functionality and features we need plus more.
The support is super helpful when you need them.

Judge.me have generated lots of reviews for us which really help sales / conversion ...AND they imported all reviews from our old shop.

Easily worth every penny!

Dr. Buzby's ToeGrips for Dogs

Excellent support and app. Very intuitive setup and if not sure support is quick to respond and get things fixed up :) Also using for Google Shopping Product Feed - much easier than figuring out manually. Highly recommend for the additional features and support.

Kateyspicks

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app to help your business grow and acquire credibility, easy to use and super fast attentive customer service :)

RachelJacobs.com

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

this is a great app! and amazing customer service. i had few issues and they fixed it right away love it

LilaLavanda

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome App and great customer service! The judge.me team is always available to help. I started with the basic plan and decided to upgrade because it is really worth it. I love all the widgets and customization it has.

Wilex

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Contacted support via the live chat and the customer service was INCREDIBLE! I had a support agent named Jhair and he helped me multiple times and customised my review widget exactly how i wanted it. He was always available when i needed him and went out of his way to make sure i was completely satisfied. I never write reviews on anything but this is the best customer service i have ever received. WOULD RECOMMEND!

Too Cute Decals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I absolutely love this app for reviews on my site! It has so many features and works beautifully. The email reminders to customers definitely help to get those reviews coming in, and I love that the ratings show up in my Google search results.

The few times I have needed help with implementation or to fix small issues, the support has replied quickly and fixed any problems right away. I won't run my business without this app going forward!

Unbound

Time spent using app Over 2 years

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT PEOPLE. I HAVE BEEN TO HELL AND BACK WITH DAMN REVIEW SOFTWARE. I've tried them ALL and NO ONE has support like Judge.me. Daniel and Annie are STARS I TELL YOU. They just MAKE IT HAPPEN. None of this "let me talk to my colleagues" and then never getting back to you. None of this "oh, that review software will cost you $10,000." The JUDGE.ME TEAM IS CHANGING THE DAMN GAME AND I AM HERE. FOR. IT.

SoulOnSoul

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am very satisfied with this app and customer service especially. The app offers a lot of options when it comes to reviews and its customer support team is awesome in answering questions.

EntuTech

Location Trinidad & Tobago

EntuTech Store

Customer Service is 2nd to none, after having a minor issue with my site they made adjustments with rapid response www.entutech.com...totally recommend, keep up the good work!!