Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

fivecotton

I can’t access judge.me, so I can’t do anything with my comment. It’s been two days and there’s still no progress. I’m very unhappy.

July 30, 2021

Hi,

Our support has reached out to you. Hope we can resolve your browser issues soon!

Next time, feel free to reach out immediately, we have 24/7 support available because we completely understand how facing this or any other issue for 2 days can be incredibly frustrating!

THE 99 CLUB

i am unable to add review, due to some error hope the support team will come ahead and solve my problem and make me one of their happy customers

March 7, 2021

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. Our support has emailed you and tried calling you as well.

Hope to speak soon, as we are here to help!

Oh Its Natural

Update 3.1.2021 this app continues to be a problem. I have contacted support because of unused Javascript on my website. Support again has failed to help. I am removing this horrible app from my store. Support is terrible! This app is a rip off! I have tried using this app for the last 3 months and I am not happy at all. Chat support is not helpful. The google review feed data is not correct, google emails me weekly that my review feed data is WRONG. It is missing the brand name, and all product sku's are sent incorrectly. I have sent many messages, without any resolution to my problem. Not to mention, I am not even able to upload reviews manually CSV or XLS. This a waste of $15 a month!

January 31, 2021

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Sorry for the bad experience.

We're researching what went wrong here and will reach out very soon.

MOPAWO

I would not recommend that app, after trying that for 5 days I decided to delete it and ask to support to delete the code into my store. The design of the website is totally destroyed and the support told me they cannot delete some of them files in my store because they don't have the permission and asked me to double check everything. Bad support service

January 24, 2021

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

We're sorry you had a bad support experience. Our head of support has reached out to you so we can make things right.

Hope we can talk soon!

Pydana Collection

Had this app for over a year and it only collected 13 reviews a year ago and no more. I upgraded to $15 a month. Still no more reviews collected via this app. All my customers went directly to my website and left their reviews directly. Just a terrible app.

December 11, 2020

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

We looked into your situation and noticed the following:
- The review request emails we sent had a 50% open ratio and 10% click ratio
- Buyers who clicked our emails ordered 5 more times at your shop
- You used our multi reviews template, so reviews were left on the product page rather than via email
- There must have been an issue on your page, potentially having another review app installed on the product page or some other conflict.

Our support team has reached out to discuss the issue further privately.

We can make this right and look forward to doing so. Our software is very effective and something went wrong here, which we understand is very frustrating.

dokidokicosplay

don't use this app ,it's terrible, don't use this app ,it's terrible don't use this app ,it's terrible

Unique Cards by The Ace Card Company

Just skip this app Please. I downloaded this app and had some codes left over so asked for the team to help me, when they finally decided to help me my product page was broken after they deleted the codes apparently. i had a copy of my theme and i saw that they made changes to my original theme without telling me . :(( i compared all the changes
if you no experience of coding you can be scammed easily. I was really trusting them because the team is very sweet and talks very nicely. :(
So basically dont try this app

Markozy Skates

If you want to allow customers to submit photo they charge $15, that's totally way too expensive based on option they offer.
This app totally not worth the price $15, while shopify plan is $29 they charge for this useless app $15/month

CaraOptics

Why stay in my code after I installed it. Do I need to remove the code manually?
What a wonderful app this is? Why shopify could let this kind come in?

August 31, 2020

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

We completely understand your frustration and we are offering our full support to fix this issue for you.

After you uninstall our app we lose the API access to your store and we are not able to automatically remove the code from your theme (this happens with every Shopify app).

If you need our help completely removing our code we will need a staff account.

Our support team is available 24/7 and is standing by.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Florilly

I uninstalled this app completely, and installed another only to find this app still had all the coding still imbedded in my design. Ridiculous, i had to go through my code and delete all their coding, and i'm not a tech whiz either! Would not recommend.

August 24, 2020

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Totally understand the frustration if this was unexpected.

Unfortunately we lose API access the moment you uninstall our app, so we can't automate code removal in your theme files (nor can any other Shopify app).

What we do instead is remove the code for you via staff account, and our support is ready 24/7 to do so.

Both a support team lead and the overall head of support has reached out on WhatsApp and tried to call you, please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Thank you!