Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Unique Cards by The Ace Card Company

Just skip this app Please. I downloaded this app and had some codes left over so asked for the team to help me, when they finally decided to help me my product page was broken after they deleted the codes apparently. i had a copy of my theme and i saw that they made changes to my original theme without telling me . :(( i compared all the changes
if you no experience of coding you can be scammed easily. I was really trusting them because the team is very sweet and talks very nicely. :(
So basically dont try this app

Markozy Skates

If you want to allow customers to submit photo they charge $15, that's totally way too expensive based on option they offer.
This app totally not worth the price $15, while shopify plan is $29 they charge for this useless app $15/month

CaraOptics

Why stay in my code after I installed it. Do I need to remove the code manually?
What a wonderful app this is? Why shopify could let this kind come in?

August 31, 2020

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

We completely understand your frustration and we are offering our full support to fix this issue for you.

After you uninstall our app we lose the API access to your store and we are not able to automatically remove the code from your theme (this happens with every Shopify app).

If you need our help completely removing our code we will need a staff account.

Our support team is available 24/7 and is standing by.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Florilly

I uninstalled this app completely, and installed another only to find this app still had all the coding still imbedded in my design. Ridiculous, i had to go through my code and delete all their coding, and i'm not a tech whiz either! Would not recommend.

August 24, 2020

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Totally understand the frustration if this was unexpected.

Unfortunately we lose API access the moment you uninstall our app, so we can't automate code removal in your theme files (nor can any other Shopify app).

What we do instead is remove the code for you via staff account, and our support is ready 24/7 to do so.

Both a support team lead and the overall head of support has reached out on WhatsApp and tried to call you, please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Thank you!

Charmed Creations LLC

Update: My customers are being spammed by Judge.me

My review requests are set up to allow customers to leave multiple reviews for in their order (in my best interest as the seller because I can get several different product reviews from one customers order. Obviously)

Today, Judge.me sent discount three different discount codes to the same customer. One for EVERY review they left...instead of one email with one discount code, the customer got bombarded with several emails and several different codes (NOT GOOD FOR ME!)

I contacted customer service to see what I did wrong. They said they don't currently have a way to stop this from happening but I can suggest it by sending an email to https://judgeme.featureupvote.com/ this should be done automatically by customer service when a customer encounters an issue. We all know how limited our time is.

I've lowered my review from 5 stars down to 1 because of this issue. The app seems to be working perfectly in all other ways but this a huge issue Spamming customers is a sure way to leave a bad impression!

I'll adjust my star review when this issue is fixed. My only other option is to limit customers to one review per order. This customer left three reviews for their order so we can clearly see, we want the customer to be able to leave reviews for multiple items in their order, just don't want them to be spammed. One discount code per order is perfectly acceptable and likely expected by the customer to receive a single reward in this case as well.
________________________________________________________________________________

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I'm super happy I switched from another app, I should have done it sooner! The integration was really easy and the questions I did have were answered very quickly. Customers are already responding to the review requests. Today I set up the rewards portion and know that I'll be getting even more engagement because of that. Very happy so far!

Body's Perfect

1. Not working on Prestige Theme

2. WARNING! This app will not be removed after pressing the uninstall button. This shit stays in your code FOREVER until you remove LINE BY LINE !!!!

July 7, 2020

Hi,

We can remove our code for you. Our head of support has called you and now reached out over email per your request.

Looking forward to helping you soon.

smartmall.us

تطلب الكثير من السموحات كما أنها لا تسمح بتعديل أي شيء كما ،ها مرتفعة الثمن مقارنة بغيرها من التطبيقات الأخرى

May 6, 2020

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Our head of support has tried calling you but couldn't reach you. Please check your email, we've reached out to assist you in any issue you are facing in your store.

Hope to talk soon!

YBYFOODS

I used this APP to have reviews on my HTML5 Website. All my products show 0 units, even though my Shopify stock has units on all of them. Can't seem to get past this stage, so basically no way to integrate this widget.

I guess the APP is good for Shopify stores, but not for pure integration. They do have an API, but it does not seem to work. The problem can also be on my side, even though I am quite used to integrating APIs of payment gateways, invoice softwares, etc which are usually way more complex. This one is pretty simple, it just does not seem to work.

Cheers

March 23, 2020

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

As our head of support told you over the phone, if you're willing to re-install our app, we are happy to make this work for you.

snr-shop.com

Worst app I ever used! Be informed that if you use this app, you won't be ever able to remove it from your webpage! It will break your codes, will break your webpage. Everything will be corrupt, and it's so terrible. Now I must create my webpage from 0 because this app breaks everything. I removed this app, but this app code stays everywhere on the page. If you try remove the code, things will be only worse!

December 27, 2019

Hi,

There is no need to remove our app code yourself, our support team can remove our codes for you (and fix any theme issue you are facing) whenever you want, 24/7.

Our head of support Leon has tried calling you and we will try a few more times at times suitable for your timezone.

Please be in touch with out support at support@judge.me or via online chat (via https://judge.me homepage) at any time, we will fix any issues currently happening in your theme.

We'll get this fixed. Looking forward to speaking soon!

Zao Makeup Australia Online Retail Store

TERRIBLE APP!!!! NEVER EVER USE THIS APP IF YOU HAVE VARIANTS!!! I added this app before black Friday to ask for more reviews as they send an email automatically and I wanted that feature. It's only when one of my customers told me he couldn't choose the variant he wanted that I found out it was making the choice of variants get bugs! After spending hours trying to find what was wrong, I found out that it was this f**** app that was making everything bug. I missed many many sells due to this problem!
NEVER USE THIS APP if you have variants in your product!!!
To reply to the reply. I didn't ask the support to help me as I found out that the app was responsible for the problem. Easy problem to solve when you remove all your apps one by one, so I was not really willing to give the support a chance to handle the problem I admit... But happy to show you what happened as I took picture and sent them to the testament them support as I thought the problem was coming from there. I checked on your app since I found on a forum that other website had the same issue with your app. But we can still discuss if course

December 12, 2019

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Our developers looked into what happened here and we can't see any bug on our side. Your shop uses Testament theme, which is an app Judge.me integrates with. Judge.me works with variants in every Shopify theme and certainly in the Testament theme, as we have many customers using this theme.

Our support will be reaching out to discuss your theme issue(s) and solve them for you. Hope we can talk soon. Also, please reach out to our support 24/7 for any issues you are facing (even now that you no longer use Judge.me), as our technical support team can diagnose and fix issues very quickly.

Previous 1 3