Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Body's Perfect

1. Not working on Prestige Theme

2. WARNING! This app will not be removed after pressing the uninstall button. This shit stays in your code FOREVER until you remove LINE BY LINE !!!!

July 7, 2020

Hi,

We can remove our code for you. Our head of support has called you and now reached out over email per your request.

Looking forward to helping you soon.

smartmall.us

تطلب الكثير من السموحات كما أنها لا تسمح بتعديل أي شيء كما ،ها مرتفعة الثمن مقارنة بغيرها من التطبيقات الأخرى

May 6, 2020

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Our head of support has tried calling you but couldn't reach you. Please check your email, we've reached out to assist you in any issue you are facing in your store.

Hope to talk soon!

YBYFOODS

I used this APP to have reviews on my HTML5 Website. All my products show 0 units, even though my Shopify stock has units on all of them. Can't seem to get past this stage, so basically no way to integrate this widget.

I guess the APP is good for Shopify stores, but not for pure integration. They do have an API, but it does not seem to work. The problem can also be on my side, even though I am quite used to integrating APIs of payment gateways, invoice softwares, etc which are usually way more complex. This one is pretty simple, it just does not seem to work.

Cheers

March 23, 2020

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

As our head of support told you over the phone, if you're willing to re-install our app, we are happy to make this work for you.

snr-shop.com

Worst app I ever used! Be informed that if you use this app, you won't be ever able to remove it from your webpage! It will break your codes, will break your webpage. Everything will be corrupt, and it's so terrible. Now I must create my webpage from 0 because this app breaks everything. I removed this app, but this app code stays everywhere on the page. If you try remove the code, things will be only worse!

December 27, 2019

Hi,

There is no need to remove our app code yourself, our support team can remove our codes for you (and fix any theme issue you are facing) whenever you want, 24/7.

Our head of support Leon has tried calling you and we will try a few more times at times suitable for your timezone.

Please be in touch with out support at support@judge.me or via online chat (via https://judge.me homepage) at any time, we will fix any issues currently happening in your theme.

We'll get this fixed. Looking forward to speaking soon!

Zao Makeup Australia Online Retail Store

TERRIBLE APP!!!! NEVER EVER USE THIS APP IF YOU HAVE VARIANTS!!! I added this app before black Friday to ask for more reviews as they send an email automatically and I wanted that feature. It's only when one of my customers told me he couldn't choose the variant he wanted that I found out it was making the choice of variants get bugs! After spending hours trying to find what was wrong, I found out that it was this f**** app that was making everything bug. I missed many many sells due to this problem!
NEVER USE THIS APP if you have variants in your product!!!
To reply to the reply. I didn't ask the support to help me as I found out that the app was responsible for the problem. Easy problem to solve when you remove all your apps one by one, so I was not really willing to give the support a chance to handle the problem I admit... But happy to show you what happened as I took picture and sent them to the testament them support as I thought the problem was coming from there. I checked on your app since I found on a forum that other website had the same issue with your app. But we can still discuss if course

December 12, 2019

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Our developers looked into what happened here and we can't see any bug on our side. Your shop uses Testament theme, which is an app Judge.me integrates with. Judge.me works with variants in every Shopify theme and certainly in the Testament theme, as we have many customers using this theme.

Our support will be reaching out to discuss your theme issue(s) and solve them for you. Hope we can talk soon. Also, please reach out to our support 24/7 for any issues you are facing (even now that you no longer use Judge.me), as our technical support team can diagnose and fix issues very quickly.

Strawezome

Very bad service. Did not answer my e-mail and charge me although I cancelled the subscription. Do not recommended this app AT ALL unless you want to be screwed over.

chargingcable.in

Access Denied for Google Products Review Sheet , Contacted Support not resolved yet 9 days , No reply since 6 Days.

Pathetic Support.

November 9, 2019

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. Our support is looking into your complaint right now.

Update: As promised we checked your issue and the size of your feed was too large for our server to process. We upgraded our servers and uploaded your feed to Amazon S3. It's all good now.

Water Butlers

After you delete the app, the code stays there and it messed up my site. I contacted support yet they still haven't answer yet. Garbage!
I have not received any phone call from you guys, I did email you 24 hours before my review yet no one replied. This review is intended for Judge.me and not any other app. I had to hire someone clean the mess your app caused after I deleted it.

October 8, 2019

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

We didn't see any email ticket of you or other means of communication. We tried calling you but voicemail.

On your shop is currently Shopify Reviews, Rivyu and Stamped. Seems like you are testing review apps.

Is it possible this app review was meant for a different app? Either way, please feel free to email us at support@judge.me or start an online chat from our website and our support team is there for you 24/7.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Leather King Clothing

I took this app off,because you must add another app,and even still,it won't,and it messes up you site,,then the guy sends me a e-mail,begging me to call him,this is a scam,his friends and family must be the ones leaving great reviews,Don't waste your time,find something else. Shopify is working hard to find guys like this,and get them off the platform... If your app is so good,why do you have to have to apps,and one of them my be a app that you have to buy.seems like you would only need one. It is not the customers fault,if they don't take much time with your app,I realized,that you want people to buy another app from you,it's called bait and switch ! You say you have 23,000 sites using your apps,but only 1232 reviews,how did that happen? This app,will only let let you be screwed over!

August 26, 2019

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

It took you exactly 4 minutes of using Judge.me before uninstalling us and writing this app review, so let me clarify a few points here:

1) You don't need any other app to use Judge.me product reviews. We do have 2 other apps, one for importing AliExpress reviews and one for adding checkout comments, but again, those can be used standalone.

2) Our head of support Leon indeed follows up right away on any bad review. Rest assured we are not begging you for any communication on your part, it's just that there are no email tickets, no chats and no other means of communication from you to us before this app review. Hence Leon called but he tells me you hung up.

3) We don't mess up themes during installation. For most common themes we have fully automated installation, for edge cases and custom requests we have a 24/7 theme concierge. Unique in the business. We can fix any issue you have if you tell us what you are referring to.

4) We have over 23500 online shops actively using Judge.me. While I like to pretend I am a popular and friendly guy, those reviews are not from friends and family. Our app reviews are obviously real, as is the Shopify app store.

5) (Added after review update.) No, you do not need any paid plan to use any app. So you can import AliExpress reviews and show them for free, using Judge.me. Please just email or chat with us, much more effective than app reviews and replies as a means of communication.

If you want us to solve any issue you are facing with our app, get in touch please, at any time and via any channel you like. Cheers.

Liga Dos Pets

Deixou um código de programação no meio da page dos produtos! Já desinstalei, fiz de tudo e nada de sair!

Previous 1 3