Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marijuana Accessories

Don't do it. Read the reviews. We thought well, we'd give it a try. Sure enough, certain applications of their app had to be installed outside of the application by their techs.... Well, this caused a bunch of embarrassing script code to show up on the landing page. It was painstaking to remove. We do not recommend this APP whatsoever.....

September 25, 2022

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Our team has reached out with a solution and I asked our CTO to check what happened in the first place. Our app has been optimized for each Shopify theme so finding out what exactly happened here is critical to us.

Lerni.sk

Location Slovakia

Absolutely terrible customer service. We found out after we set it up that no coupons were sent as rewards. We contacted the support, they told us its turned off, we sent screenshot as a proof that its not, they tell us we must have turned it on just now. Yeah right...
So we want to make test review, they tell us to upload review that matches conditions and reward will be sent. So we do that, no coupon is sent. Now they tell us its because it was done manually not automatically. Which nobody mentioned before. So I guess the only option is to wait and pray, and if it won't work this time, again somebody will tell me that we must have turned it off. Actually I should have just uninstalled it and use solution from other company. I wouldnt have wasted so much time and energy with these guys....

ScandinaviAntique

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 hours

It is strange that everyone writes only positive reviews. So the Application slowed down my site by 6 points, and is also it not completely deleted!!! and stays viral on your Shopify account. After the deletion, I had to manually delete their pages (which remained), but their tabs remained directly in the main menu of my Shopify account, in the Marketing section (Judge.me review site referral, Judge.me coupon reward email, Judge.me initial review request ). And the most interesting thing is that the Judge.me support service, answers that it is impossible to remove it!!! I will write to Shopify support and find out how to permanently remove this virus program.

September 7, 2022

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

First of all, I looked through your support history and at times you have received replies that lacked empathy - my apologies for that.

To address your concerns:

1) Our app is optimized for page load speed (loading review widget from Shopify metafield, for example) so am surprised to hear you saw any negative impact. Please reach out to our support with more details, our devs will have a look.

2) If you need any help with code removal, our 24/7 support team is available to assist. After app uninstall we lose theme API access and some things can't indeed be automated anymore then.

3) The marketing events in Shopify admin reports show up automatically and it's not something apps have control over. Now that the app is no longer installed and no more events will trigger, the Judge.me events will disappear from your reports soon.

Hope that helps!

Hope to talk to you soon so we address and clarify all your concerns.

Euyi Cosmetics

Location South Korea

Admin is too complicated to navigate and looks a bit too clustered. Would be great if you can make the admin page a little more user friendly.

Daily Accessories

Time spent using app About 3 hours

aliexpress review importer not working. need to fix this issue asap. cause almost 80% people using aliexpress for product import.

April 8, 2022

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. There is an ongoing outage of AliExpress review imports across all apps, we are looking with highest priority into what change at AliExpress caused the issue.

REXGOLL

hello, there is no option to transfer bulk comments, can you inform me if there is any?Can you share a collective comment or please tell me if there is any.

March 14, 2022

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

We can indeed help you transfer comments in bulk, please talk to our support team available 24/7 over chat.

Our support team has been reaching out to you over phone and email but didn't get a response. Hope to talk to you soon!

Delia Langan Jewelry

the fact that judge.me doesn't allow in-email reviews of multiple items at a time, and rather requires reviewers to click on separate buttons of each item in the email is wayyyyyy too much friction. also, requiring buyers to leave a title and review, rather than just stars and having the other fields optional, is another source of friction. it's unfortunate because judge.me integrates with my accordian tabs app, but the reviews emails are just way too messy.

FUXBAU

Location Germany

Unfortunately we have a lot problems with the judge.me review app. The support is really friendly, but in the end we only collect few reviews. And our customers write us again and again a feedback about technical problems. The judge.me support couldn't solve this problems, therefore we are thinking to take another app.

fivecotton

Location Hong Kong SAR

I can’t access judge.me, so I can’t do anything with my comment. It’s been two days and there’s still no progress. I’m very unhappy.

July 30, 2021

Hi,

Our support has reached out to you. Hope we can resolve your browser issues soon!

Next time, feel free to reach out immediately, we have 24/7 support available because we completely understand how facing this or any other issue for 2 days can be incredibly frustrating!

THE 99 CLUB

Location India

i am unable to add review, due to some error hope the support team will come ahead and solve my problem and make me one of their happy customers

March 7, 2021

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. Our support has emailed you and tried calling you as well.

Hope to speak soon, as we are here to help!

Previous 1 3 4