Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

YAFEI Official Store

Many times the comments cannot be synchronized from AliExpress, which is very troublesome and can only be synchronized one by one. My products are too many

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

Excellent app, poor customer service. Need to beg and argue to get a simple task completed. Frustrating experiences.
Seriously we do not prefer any communication further on this matter. Getting one single line of liquid code already need us to send a couple of e-mails, having your CS staff saying No No No No No.

Wish this review section have image upload option so I can show all people the e-mail correspondences we had yesterday.

March 23, 2020

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Would you like to go on a call with me to discuss your PageFly <> Judge.me issues so we can fully understand your frustration and improve our integration?

Hope to talk to you soon.

Iwatch Candy

App worked great last year, however this year there seems to be changes and really doesn't work well for transferring reviews from Etsy. Support didn't provide a solution that worked.

September 24, 2020

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Our support team has reached out and our head of support Leon is actively involved in this case. We will help you out as we always do. I am confident we can restore your trust in Judge.me.

Please reach out to us over chat for instant communication. We tried calling you but were not able to reach you.

Hope to talk soon! Have a great day.

Casidress

1.Why are the commenters for each comment the same name, and the name will change, eventually becoming the last customer name for the comment; 2.The comments on the website are very slow, and the comments have not been displayed for three days.

July 22, 2019

Hi Casi Dress,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. I tried calling you to answer your questions, but your phone number didn't work so please allow me to answer via a review reply here.

1) This is happening because you are creating reviews with the same email address. If you create reviews with different email address for each review, then the name will be different for each review.

Note: Different email address can be as simple as example@me.com, example+1@me.com, example+2@me.com, etc, which all go to example@me.com but are technically different email addresses.

2) Our reviews are stored in Shopify metafields so they will load as fast as any other part of the Shopify website. If reviews don't show while you expect them to, this may be because you have autopublish for new reviews disabled, meaning you need to approve each review from the admin manually (or of course turn autopublish on).

Please reach out to our customer support, we have 24/7 teams available to help you. We can go on a call with screen share to help you with any questions or confusion you have about our app.

Hope to hear from you soon!

African Bargains

I had to remove this app because it took away all my previous Yopto Reviews and I have asked support to put back my reviews.

Trendsolar

Not a bad app in regards to features and use, however this one app increaed my page load time by 5.4 seconds. (waiting for cdn.judge.me)

Test on pingdom.com with app - 8.26 seconds,
Test on pingdom.com after removing app - 1.23 seconds

In the internet of today that is an astronomical increase, and makes this app entirely unusable for any store. Suggest everyone test to make sure that this doesn't keep occurring