Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hystar

Wish the app had a better UI and customization in the emails. The support is extremely helpful. Recommend it. EDIT: Make the app more customizable. Terrible customization.

Fahrrad-Reifen24.de

looks nice, but didn't work out for me. Im only rating 2 stars because this is one the apps that doesn't delete their code out of your theme files after you deinstall it so i have to remove it manually, thats kinda annoying

Odin's Treasures

The app does what it's supposed to do. The support is readily available and very great.
But, honestly, the user interface is VERY bad. One of the worst and most counter intuitive interfaces I have ever experienced.
Settings are scattered everywhere; even the wording of parameters is a mess.
To be honest, I wouldn't use it if I were to open anther store.

Southern Yummy CBD

The app would be fine except the website is slowing down too much. Other than that it was fine for reviews.

May 23, 2021

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Our apps load via metafields (same host/speed as rest of your Shopify page) and all our files are loading from a dedicated CDN network (KeyCDN).

Our support will reach out to you to go over your concerns.

Kinsleys Kitchenware Shop

That is a good app for upload review, I even use it with aliexpress review importer before, but it slow down my app speed so I deleted it.

NEON FACTORY

Hello, can we hide the judge me reviews on products page when there is No review? It scare customers.

December 13, 2020

Hi,

Yes you can hide our widgets when there are no reviews. Our support has reached out to set this up for you.

YAFEI Official Store

Many times the comments cannot be synchronized from AliExpress, which is very troublesome and can only be synchronized one by one. My products are too many

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

Excellent app, poor customer service. Need to beg and argue to get a simple task completed. Frustrating experiences.
Seriously we do not prefer any communication further on this matter. Getting one single line of liquid code already need us to send a couple of e-mails, having your CS staff saying No No No No No.

Wish this review section have image upload option so I can show all people the e-mail correspondences we had yesterday.

March 23, 2020

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Would you like to go on a call with me to discuss your PageFly <> Judge.me issues so we can fully understand your frustration and improve our integration?

Hope to talk to you soon.

Casidress

1.Why are the commenters for each comment the same name, and the name will change, eventually becoming the last customer name for the comment; 2.The comments on the website are very slow, and the comments have not been displayed for three days.

July 22, 2019

Hi Casi Dress,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. I tried calling you to answer your questions, but your phone number didn't work so please allow me to answer via a review reply here.

1) This is happening because you are creating reviews with the same email address. If you create reviews with different email address for each review, then the name will be different for each review.

Note: Different email address can be as simple as example@me.com, example+1@me.com, example+2@me.com, etc, which all go to example@me.com but are technically different email addresses.

2) Our reviews are stored in Shopify metafields so they will load as fast as any other part of the Shopify website. If reviews don't show while you expect them to, this may be because you have autopublish for new reviews disabled, meaning you need to approve each review from the admin manually (or of course turn autopublish on).

Please reach out to our customer support, we have 24/7 teams available to help you. We can go on a call with screen share to help you with any questions or confusion you have about our app.

Hope to hear from you soon!

African Bargains

I had to remove this app because it took away all my previous Yopto Reviews and I have asked support to put back my reviews.

Previous 1