Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

Boom Boom Gadgets France

App doesn't support Review Widget Automatic Placement inside the Tab section. I am using Shoptimed theme and if I make any changes to the theme, Review widget gets duplicated or pop-up out of the tab section. The team has to disable automatic Review Widget placement and if I make any changes to the theme, I have to request the support team for manually placing the widget inside the tab section.

Cheap Stair Parts

The app works fine with displaying and collecting reviews.

It however, is not have full customization as advertised.

There is an email in there that gets sent, and you have no control over it. If you edit a product review, it sends the customer a link to approve or deny the review, which in my opinions can lead to unnecessary conflict as a customer doesn't always understand why something would get pulled out of a review.. and they get upset.

If the customer clicks the link in the email and doesn't approve your edits, the review gets published as is, live. The review could contain their personal information, or swear words, or things that are NOT product related, or something else completely random that doesn't belong...

so then your only option is to just archive the review so it goes away. Totally unnecessary situation.

And you can't turn this email notification off. It will exist and email your customer without your approval.

I can already choose not to publish a bad review if I wanted, which is not the reason I don't want this email sent. I don't want it sent because it leads to customer confusion and possible anger because they might assume you are trying to manipulate their review.

I would change this to 5 stars if I had that option to disable that email... because everything else with the app is awesome.