Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rogue Lab

Time spent using app About 1 month

Overall good app but lacking a lot in terms of visual customization. You need to add code to change the colors of simple things like the "write a review" and "submit" buttons, the email templates aren't very nice to look at either. But customer support has been good so far.

BorderTribe

Location India

Been using this app for quite some time now and was very happy with the service. However, recently they made a change to the application where only the initials of the reviewer are shown for unverified reviews. This is a challenge for us as we collect genuine reviews through whatsapp, but they are considered unverified by Judge.me. Hence only the initials are shown, and this brings down the credibility of the product page.

Uniqfind

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The app is great however it has limitations that need to be corrected. If you have many products and group the reviews Google Merchant will give you an error on the reviews and will not show them due to 'too big'. A workaround is to break the single XML file into multiple smaller files and submit it as a zip file which Google recommends and accepts.

NostalgicGift.com

I am new with the app, but like what I see so far. I look forward to being able to provide a more complete rating!

Abaka Company

ABAKA COMPANY (ABAKA + CO)
UPDATE - 04/07/2022
The app doesn't allow you to upload your company logo if you are in the free plan. You have to upgrade to the Awesome Plan. I wish I would have known this before installing the app. It defeats the whole purpose when you can't even put our own logo. The email template has some generic photo of a letter "J" which looks awful when I sent an email to myself to test it. I just recently opened my store and still trying to figure out everything. I had a little problem with the review placement and Lam was there asking me if he can do anything for me. Customer service is great, very quick to respond. Very happy with this app so far and it's definitely a must have if you have an online store.

Elmoritz

Location France

The free version is very limited. Colours in email template cannot be changed so you quickly understand you have to go to pro plan.
Also, the images in the emails don't show up correctly on Outlook making the email all messed up (the images are way too big).
Altough the customer support is amazing, I wouldn't recommend this app.

February 21, 2022

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

We fix images on Outlook to extent possible, with custom rendering where possible.

Unfortunately the Outlook issue can not be solved 100% by anyone i.e. any review app. If a very large percentage of your users are using Outlook, we recommend sticking to the text based email templates.

Our support has been in touch to help optimize your Judge.me settings for your use case.

PJ

Ghidini 1849

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for almost one year now, it is good for stores with only one language but it lacks multilingual features:
- product names are not translated (in both email and widgets)
- product urls are not translated (in both email and widgets)
- shop urls are not translated (in both email and widgets)
- coupon email is not translatable
- verify email is not translatable
- reviews can not be translated
Shopify Multilingual APIs have been released almost 2 years ago. It is definetely time to upgrade this app to support these APIs completely or we will continue to loose potential reviews or also sales (from coupon email because they are not translated, but they are only on the main language).

PreppedFRESH

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use Judge.me to collect and manage customer reviews and display them on my site. It's very easy to use, and does the job well even on the free plan!

SiaLinda.com

Location Germany

UPDATE:
Unfortunately, we had to decide not to use Judge.me.
Reasons: They don't support POS purchases and it is quite difficult to send manual review requests. Both features are crucial for us. According to the support, there is no intention to implement those in the somehow near future.
########
Great product.
Tolle App, sehr gut konfigurierbar, sogar mehr Möglichkeiten, als es auf den ersten Blick. Gut auf deutsche Verhältnisse anpassbar. Und nicht zuletzt ein unglaublich guter und blitzschneller Support. Hut ab!
Wir werden Judge.me auch bei unserem nächsten Projekt, das im Fertigwerden ist, einsetzen.

miXmiXshop

Time spent using app Over 3 years

it is helpful for judge.me badge to be in our header for both you and me. I specified exactly how I wanted this be and provided a screenshot ... but still painstakingly had to guide the process step-by-step ... and even then the badge was not tested by your developer to be clickable ??

September 16, 2021

Hi,

Founder and CEO here. Sounds unacceptable, my apologies. I will have a support lead reach out and fix things for you.

Previous 1