Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews | Reviews

by Judge.me

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

PreppedFRESH

I use Judge.me to collect and manage customer reviews and display them on my site. It's very easy to use, and does the job well even on the free plan!

SiaLinda.com

UPDATE:
Unfortunately, we had to decide not to use Judge.me.
Reasons: They don't support POS purchases and it is quite difficult to send manual review requests. Both features are crucial for us. According to the support, there is no intention to implement those in the somehow near future.
########
Great product.
Tolle App, sehr gut konfigurierbar, sogar mehr Möglichkeiten, als es auf den ersten Blick. Gut auf deutsche Verhältnisse anpassbar. Und nicht zuletzt ein unglaublich guter und blitzschneller Support. Hut ab!
Wir werden Judge.me auch bei unserem nächsten Projekt, das im Fertigwerden ist, einsetzen.

miXmiXshop

it is helpful for judge.me badge to be in our header for both you and me. I specified exactly how I wanted this be and provided a screenshot ... but still painstakingly had to guide the process step-by-step ... and even then the badge was not tested by your developer to be clickable ??

September 16, 2021

Hi,

Founder and CEO here. Sounds unacceptable, my apologies. I will have a support lead reach out and fix things for you.

LLUME Jewelry

UPDATE: Recently I've been having major issues with Judge.me. (1) The review links broke in the emails so customers couldn't leave reviews. (2) When #1 was fixed, the app broke my site so that images wouldn't load. I found this out from customers and it was a terrible look. (3) Recently, canned emails are being sent with the WRONG NAMES at the top. Their chats are fast but I'm really tired of sitting around 1h a week asking them to fix issues that should never happen in the first place. --From before: I'm extremely pleased with this program and my subscription. Great functionality, immediate support. I also love how they have a reviews carousel for the homepage.

MBH

You can't convert the files to yopto, the file layout doesn't align. Lots of lookups and manual changes to get it to fit. Judgeme product names don't match with Yopto, which is the big thing. Just watch out when you have a lot of reviews, you will lose your reviews unless you change the names yourself.

July 15, 2021

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Our support will reach out to help you out. Yotpo changes import formats from time to time, we will make your export of Judge.me reviews as easy as possible.

MUKA

Installed this app because Kristi from Encircled recommended it in her podcast. As a first time user, the UI is a bit confusing to go through. I didn't even know what all the tabs and options for the first bit. Once I sort of understand what's going on, I realize so much of the features are not available for free users. I understand that there's usually a gap between free and premium plans but there's a few essential features I feel shouldn't be behind a pay wall, like the ability to customize the email to send out to past customer. I guess I'll play around for a few weeks and see if I grow to like it.

X-BAR™

Bien ljfdnoeq Jsowljnfnvkxnxjcnkxjcyvkkjfh fjddnv ckdjdnv vjddvjsckds djidjc cjhcicks ckscjjivjdodcc d

nexus

amazing thank you so much....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Pretty Clever Words

I needed a quick, easy and quality app for reviews, and the Judge.me app is perfect! The dashboard was slightly overwhelming at first, but after 2 minutes, I was able to configure it for my needs - I especially love that you can move products into groups, which helps when needing a review for a new variation of a product. Really a great add to my shopify store! UPDATED: APRIL 2021
I am becoming very disenchanted with this app. New listing group product reviews are not posted automatically, and I have to send a note to support every time, to get it done. The support has gone downhill...super disappointed because it started out well.

Canadian Curriculum Press

I installed the app due to no performance, I did not get any results; not one single review from 120 emails that was sent out.

I did like the app but, cannot justify paying for an app that did not perform. I want to point out that I was on chat with "Ceasar" and find the customer service 5 stars.

June 3, 2020

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Very sorry to hear this, that's definitely not the performance we want for our customers. We've reached out to you to see how we can help with optimizing conversion rate.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Previous 1